Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Thanks a Million times and nice to Meer you too 🤗 

@Jagadeesh_Reddy wrote:

Hello @Tranquilomoyo you got good hair style 😎😎 nice to meet you 🙂

Level 8

Name: PRAFUL TARALE

What do I love about being a Local Guide: i am love to say that i love this is because i want to write the world with my hands

I love to share: my traveling photo ,experience

How did I hear about Local Guides:  i am search for place in maps then i add one missing place then i saw local guide page Fun Fact About Me: nothing is permanent so i do new things adventure in Life

Level 6

Local Guide from Odisha

Local Guide from Odisha

How many active local guide from odisha

Intruduce your self

Hii I am Umashankar

I am a Local Guide

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide from Odisha

Hi @ALOK1 and warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Thanks

Happy to Help

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Introduce yourself January 2018

@cinzia_colli Warm welcome to local guides connect family. 

Level 1

Hi Everyone and Happy new year... Happy to see you all...  🙂 🙂 🙂

@BruceDM wrote:

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check past threads, like December’s, to see who recently joined and where they’re from (simply search for "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your “I'm new” or “Hello world” posts. We’ll merge any posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

Here’s a bit about me

1. Name: Bruce
  2. Location: New York City
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide is like paying it forward. For me, it’s almost second nature to read reviews or look up photos about a place i’m interested in.  Local Guides are the best contributors to Google Maps and I love sharing my adventures as much as I like reading about yours!
  4. My favorite thing to explore: The World!  We’re all in this together and I love learning about new people, customs and overall lifestyles from everybody I can. Seeing some insights into your lives on Connect is really cool!
  5. Fun Fact about me: I’m a big cat lover and occasional cat rescuer 🙂

Santa Catalina Monastery - Arequipa, PeruSanta Catalina Monastery - Arequipa, Peru

@BruceDM wrote:

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check past threads, like December’s, to see who recently joined and where they’re from (simply search for "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your “I'm new” or “Hello world” posts. We’ll merge any posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

Here’s a bit about me

1. Name: Bruce
  2. Location: New York City
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide is like paying it forward. For me, it’s almost second nature to read reviews or look up photos about a place i’m interested in.  Local Guides are the best contributors to Google Maps and I love sharing my adventures as much as I like reading about yours!
  4. My favorite thing to explore: The World!  We’re all in this together and I love learning about new people, customs and overall lifestyles from everybody I can. Seeing some insights into your lives on Connect is really cool!
  5. Fun Fact about me: I’m a big cat lover and occasional cat rescuer 🙂

Santa Catalina Monastery - Arequipa, PeruSanta Catalina Monastery - Arequipa, Peru

Level 1

Re: Introduction

hii

Level 10

@PrafulTarale Welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 7

Keep it up @PrafulTarale .Even I know About local guide by adding missing place and sudden i got point.

Happy to know about one more Indian guide on LG connect.

By the way keep traveling ,keep writing . 

Level 7

Nice look and hairstyle @Tranquilomoyo

Welcome to local guide connect.

As Indian miss your Zimbabwe cricket team.