BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Welcome to local guide connect @RussellR. It's alway nice and fun to connect with LG from different parts of the world

love from India

Level 8

Re: work hard to explore the worldworld by google map.

Hi @odurokwarteng Welcome to Local Guide Connect Community

Nice to meet you and good to know you my friend 🙂 don't have to work hard my friend use your free time for contribution. 

You can introduce yourself here so that other may get a chance to know about you. 

Happy sharing and Guiding,

Regards,

Jagadeesh Reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Hello @ToyinOy there, that one good candid pic you got there 😍. See a pretty Connect feel nice 😎. Nice to meet you my friend, see you around.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Hi @Ivansito nice to meet you 🙂 see you around my friend.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Wow @RussellR you got photogenic face you look good man ? Is that a champion belt 🧐. Good to know about you my friend, Nice to meet you.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 7

Haha thanks! See ya!😊 @Jagadeesh_Reddy

Level 9

LOL Thank you +Jagadeesh_Reddy.

Yeah, it's a replica of the WWE Heavyweight Championship belt (my wife and I are wrestling fans).

Level 6

Hey guys & gals. I'm new here so below is a little bit about me..

Name: James

Favourite travel destination: India.

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Well I'm kind of new, but I'm looking forward to reviewing lots of places, especially places that seem to have slipped off Google Maps own radar. I'm also all for helping other travellers choosing hotels, restaurants and interesting places to see & visit.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I think it was through the Google phone apps, but to be honest, I ignored it for a bit due to being so busy. It has been something I've wanted to explore for quite a while though, I guess now is the right time 🙂

Facts About Me: I only started travelling a few years ago. I choose India as a completely random destination, I just needed to get away from everyone and everything. But India is not really for someone who wants to get away from everyday stresses (two weeks in Rishikesh doing Yoga? NO thanks!), nor is it for for virgin-clueless-gullible travellers with no experience (Lonely Planet won't save you - it'll make you look even more lost).. India taught me how very little I knew about life and made all my problems look pretty petty. I found it a very full on, nerve wrecking trip. But I'm not one to give up. So I went back, again and again, each time trying to adapt and learn from my previous experiences. I'm now planning my 10th trip to coincide with my 50th birthday.

I'm also into photography and filming. Currently, I'm researching Indian stepwells which will play a big part of my next holiday.

Google Maps: I just wanted to mention how this was a massive help recently on a road trip in India from Varanasi to Orchha, It was a 3 day car journey covering several places in-between. My 'experienced' driver would have been totally lost without the app.

Anyway, that's all for now 🙂

James

localguide1.jpg

Connect Moderator

@James8Arthur Hi !! Welcome to the connect. Glad to know about you. You post a complete introduction. 

Happy Guiding !!! 

Connect Moderator

@RussellR Hi !! 

A warm welcome to the Local Guides Connect Official Community and thanks for your joining 

Happy Guiding !!!