BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

It's a day remaining @Sandkey. So happy makar shakranti to you in advance. Have a great time there. 🙂

@Sandkey wrote:

Happy pongalHappy pongal

Level 6

work hard to explore the worldworld by google map.

My Name is Oduro Kwarteng, I'm a Ghanain, living in Ghana. i love ridding bicycle to contribute the map... I hope to work hard this year to help people on the map...

Connect Moderator

@GeorgesHR Hi !! Nice to meet you ! Welcome to the Connect as our new GM. 

Have a nice day !! 

Happy Guiding !!

Connect Moderator

@ToyinOy Hi !! What a nice and stylish entry... 

Glad to see you in connect ..

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

@Malarik Hi !! Welcome to the connect !! What a big introducing with some amazing photography ,

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

@InnocentUG Hi !! Welcome to the connect .. have a nice day ..

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 9

Hello everyone,

My name is Russell and I am a level 8 Local Guide from the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.

I'm involved in a lot of aspects of Google Maps such as putting out helpful reviews, but my main focus has been on great photos/videos (regular and 360°) and correcting/adding information.

At the last meetup I was inspired to start contributing on Local Guides Connect this year (Even I don't know what that will be yet). 

Thanks for having me and I hope to get to know more about this community in the futureThis is one way I celebrate. LOLThis is one way I celebrate. LOL

Level 2

IMG_4031.JPG

My name is Ivan

Chicago native but Mexican by nature

LOVE Food and Drinks, and when a new place opens up, I like to be the first one to explore it. 

Being a local guide is awesome, I feel I have a standard taste for what most like and always give my very honest opinion about specifics. 

Even when a place has a one star, I like to give it a try and be my own judge. 

Meeting new people is fun, specially when they love food 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you, @ToyinOy. I feel great to bring another local guide to the world of Connect who is ready to connect with other local guides. Keep it up, girl. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you, @RussellR. I am so glad that I could bring you too to this constantly chirping group. Hope you will be active here from now on. How about adding a photo of yours as well, let the others know how you look like. 🙂