cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Hi ...

Name : Bekti Sulasyono

I am an architect, photography enthusiasts, especially landscape photography. Panoramio member (too bad, no longer exist).

Interested in mapping, Google map especially. and other map editor (Moderator in W *** map ** .org).

It's fun to be part of Local Guides Connect, and contribute information to the public, and enjoy as it's a thankless task.

Best Regards

Level 8

@LucioV am really dying to get one of those Local Guides t-shirts. 

Level 10

@jamescridland Warm welcome to local guides connect community month of January 2018.

Level 10

@InnocentUG Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 2

Thanks @Sandkey

@Sandkey wrote:

What a cool local guide name you have @TravelOrDie .welcome to our local guide connect.

Level 8

Greeting @Simba Nice to meet you 🙂 there are lot of LG ppl from Kenya too. 

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

hello Keisha (@MsKesh25 ) nice to meet you 🙂 thanks for tip stating that VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS! ♡  😉

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Re: Hi! My name is Nadia. I m from Brazil but I have been in United States for a long time.

wow you are from Sri Lanka 🙂 @ThanulakshanS Nice to meet you and good to know that you are from there.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Good to know about you my friend 🙂 @bekti_s Indonesia has well recognized LG team too 🙂  

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Hi @InnocentUG greetings my friend and nice to meet you. Most the here want the same thing"I wish I had the power to travel the whole world. " too 😉

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.