BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

I wish someday you have money to explore germany(and even world) @heysnottyshere.By the way have fun being a local guide.

Level 7

What a cool local guide name you have @TravelOrDie .welcome to our local guide connect.

Level 3

Re: Hi! My name is Nadia. I m from Brazil but I have been in United States for a long time.

Hello

Am happy to be  here

Am.a local guide too living in Uganda Africa

Anybody around me please let me know

Level 7

congratulation  @PaDeSSo on your new level that many of us dream to achieve someday.

#keep inspiring 

#keep uploading.

love from India

Level 5

NAME Richard Kariuki. 

LOCATION Kenya. i am so passionate about photography though my career is engineering(electrical and electronics)

What I love about being a Local Guide. WHEN I UPLOAD PICTURES OF PLACES AND THEIR REVIEWS, i have that self satisfaction knowing that i have helped many people out there to save their time and know what to carry with them. i also feel contented because i have made the world a better place.

My favorite thing to explore, The world it is where you learn lots of new things and meet lots of good people and share your ideas!!!!!

Fun Fact about me i am a funny guy and i l really love to conserve and take care of the environment. hope it applies to you too

Level 10

@The_Circute welcome to local guides connect family month of January 2018.

Level 10

Thanks Mr. @Sandkey

Level 10 is not last Goal, We have to keep our spirit, to reach next level better, neverlasting contributing

Warm Regards

Level 7

1. Name: James
  2. Location: Brisbane QLD, Australia (formerly London, UK)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love using Google Maps, and really enjoy keeping it up to date. Back in the days of MapMaker, I spent a long time making sure that walking tracks and buildings were shown correctly in Southgate, London; and now doing what I can in the new, MapMaker-less world of 2018.
  4. My favourite thing to explore: I travel a lot, and weirdly enjoy visiting supermarkets in different countries. I know.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I once said a very rude word on a live radio station and seemingly didn't get sacked for it.

cutout

Level 7

Your fun fact is interesting Mr .@jamescridland. By the way welcome to local guide community.keep enjoying latest technology of maps.

Level 8

Hey January, am now new, definitely a legend here.

1. Name: Innocent
  2. Location: Kampala, Uganda
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide makes me feel that at least I have an impact on the community.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I wish I had the power to travel the whole world. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I’m a bigger fun of the internet and dogs