BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

wow @GeorgesHR its good to know about you 🙂 nice to meet you to.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

hi @Hedcha nice to meet you 🙂 

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 7

Paul,

Small world! Love it! 

Nice it is my 1st time on here as connect..

Laughs at pismo creek water feeling, wish I could have done the same 🙂

Thanks

Seth

Level 7

Thanks @Jagadeesh_Reddy for your wish.

Level 10

@AdventureswithSeth Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 5

Namaste! to everyone. 

Name: Rajat 

Location: Dehradun (a.k.a.  Devbhoomi: The Land of the Gods!)

What I love about being a Local Guide: The best thing about being a Local Guide is that I get to share what I personally like about a place. I'm just a college student, I'm not any professional but the fact that I get to describe the places that I see in my own way is the most beautiful thing ever. Most of the times, I remain dependent on Google Maps to take to me to awesome places in and around my city, and it has been made possible only by the great contribution of all the fellow Local Guides present here with us, so that rang a bell in my mind, I should be one too.

My favorite thing to explore: Anything that catches my attention! Whether it's the gorgeous Buddha Temple here in Dehradun, to the amazing beaches in Goa or Diu, or the alluring view of Mumbai city up from 25,000 ft. in an aircraft, to capturing a snap of a super-yummy Chicken Tikka speciality dish, or maybe just the eye-pleasing view of the narrow stream flowing in the backyard of my college, I love to explore and capture it all. 

Fun Fact about me: All of my photography is by using different mobile cameras, I've never used a DSLR in my life. It's fun to use the manual modes whether it's a Xiaomi, LeEco, Lenovo or a Samsung device.

IMG_20171020_184134860.jpg

Some of the places where I've been to and clicked snaps:

PSX_20150718_173349-01.jpegIMG_20170115_102128-01-01.jpgIMG_20180106_110615-01-01.jpg

Level 10

Hi @RajatP

Welcome to Global LG Connect Family

Warm Regards from Indonesia

Level 10

@RajatP Warm welcome to local guides connect family. 

Level 9

How many are interested "Bike Ride" 'Long Ride'

Guys.....    I LOVE Riding.....    how many are there here..?

17 - 1 (1).jpg

MCBMCB

Chand basha mcb
Level 6

Apresentação

Meu nome é Cida do Vali, moro em Uberlandia Minas Gerais. Adoro viajar e conhecer novos lugares. Tenho 50 anos, depois de criar 5 filhos. Agora eu quero conhecer o melhor da vida.