BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Wow here is another top level @JaroslavMadacki Nice to know about you. Greetings my friend.

Wish you luck and good health.

Happy Guiding ! Happy Mapping.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Greetings @NinkaKitty . It must be cute to see 1yr old kid cooking 😍 Wish you could have shared it here  :).

Wish you good health to you and you family :).

Happy Guiding ! Happy Mapping.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Hi, everyone.

My name is Eduardo, I am from Mexico and I am new in the Connect platform. I am not new at Local Guides but for sure I am really excited about joining a vibrating community.

1. Name: Eduardo
  2. Location: Mexico
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: You can create better experiences for the people visiting the places you love or help them discover new places and have better choices about the thing we can visit.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love exploring little places that are not so much visited or hidden parts of places already known. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I like candy. A lot.
Level 6

Hi Community, my name is Massimo. I'm an Italian living in Germany. My area is know as Ruhrgebiet.

Located 50 miles from Cologne. I'd like to share my neighborhood with the world.

So Google Local Guides is for me the best option for this.

Favorite locations are all kinds of restaurants and street food events.

My passions are cooking nice dishes for friends and i follow the Slow Food Movement.

Wish you all the best for 2018.

Level 3

thanks! ^_^

Level 8

Hi all.

1. Name:   Kim.T.J  or you can call me Kimme Moore
  2. Location :  Shah Alam, Malaysia
  3. What I love about being a local guide? Well I didnt know that I am a local guide, just sharing the posts and photos, until the notification pop up and informed me I am the local guide.
  4. My favorite place to explore: In my records, I have traveling to 17th countries and numerous cities. My favorite is Mauritius. It is a real paradise island. You can forget all your problems, worries and enjoy the sandy white beach. The sunrise and sunset at Mauritius island are definitely different than any others islands I used to visit.  Every different side of the island have the different type of beach, view, and feeling. How I wish I can stay there for a longer period... and enjoy my paradise. 

TJKim photo.jpg

Level 8

Hello, @Kimme_Moore Welcome in Google LG, 17 countries amazing so you must have bundle of great pics and memories i hope you will be more helpful for others as per your experience. 
Happy Guiding !!

Level 10

thanks! ^_^

Jaroslav Madacki
Level 7

Name:Ameer naseh aka sandkey

Current address:chennai(india)

Why local guide:

Because i love traveling different places . Exploring history behind different monument and structure and understanding different culture and languages.

I liked about being local guide is the photo which is uploaded on google map becomes memory of places i visited in life while helping others.

About me:#student #future engineer #dreamer #wanna be entrepreneur #confused #Indian.IMG_20171023_144220.jpg

IMG_20180110_180951.png

Connect Moderator

@Sandkey Hi !! 

A warm welcome to the Local Guides Community !! 

Happy Guiding !!!