Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Ugurlar

@Bahruz Happy New Year

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Welcome to Local Guides connect community @PiSeesU

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Hello Local Guides.

I am pleased to meet everyone and I am very happy to be a part of such an active and striving community.

Here is some info about me :

1. Name: George
  2. Location: Sofia City / Bulgaria
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like the small businesses. In order for them to have a chance in the world they need recognition. I believe that reviewing and adding the small places on the map makes a difference for the owners. I like to think that I am helping someone by being a local guide.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love coffee, the first thing I do when I visit another city is to pick a coffee place where I can sit and observe the people that live in this city. I like urban areas more than I like the mountain - this means that exploring every single street is very important to me.
  5. Fun Fact about me: On a day off I can wake up at 7 am ( even if I went to bed in the early hours ), but on a working day I absolutely CANNOT.

A picture someone took in Montmartre in Paris:

iSNHeNK

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Hii Local Guides....

My Self : Surendra 

Level 5

Self-Introduction

Hi! I am a local guide here in Austin Texas!  Austin is a thriving city and I am so happy to be a part of it.  I am a local Realtor®, so if you need any info about homes here let me know!  I am also a musician / guitarist that plays with a local artist, on the live club circuit!  Austin is the 'Live Music Capital of the World!'  Also a proud owner of three rescue dogs!  Don't shop, Adopt!  If you need any help with getting around Austin and the greater area, get in touch!  Cheers!

Ray Kang
Level 5

Hi Local Guides, I´m very pleased to enter such a nice and warming community. I hope to contribute even more in 2018. 

So here are a few facts about me:

1. Name: Larissa
  2. Nickname: Lari
  3. Location: São Paulo, Brazil
  4. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide makes me feel like I´m paying it back to the community, either by uploading photos that can help someone find out about about a place they´ve never been to or by writing a thoughtful review on my favorite/ least favorite spots.
  5. My favorite thing to explore: The incredibly cozy little hidden places of the brazilian countryside.
  6. Fun Fact about me: I used to play professional soccer.

Cheers!

Level 10
Level 5

Thanks Lucio!! 

Level 5

Welcome aboard @Surendra_Sidar !! 🙂

Level 10

@Surendra_Sidar welcome! please more info to know you better.

Vivekananda Pradhan