Thanks you r  information and nice pictures 

Bannu local guide
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

1. Name: Simon
  2. Nationality: Kenya
  3. Location: Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
  4. Countries visited: India, US, UK, Turkey, Netherlands, Uganda
  5. What I love about being a Local Guide: The chance to share unbiased opinion and give back to the community I rely on for travel insights. I also tr to speak to establishments that I like so the can have an input in what I portray about their business.
  6. My favorite thing to explore: Nature, Mostly
  7. Fun Fact about me: I’m "Single, Father" and hope to stay that way till......'
  8. What I hate about being a Local Guide: a). Adding a place and forever getting "Pending" and not my expected "Approved" and place added' response. Makes me feel cheated after all that free work taking photos, uploading, looking for contact #s and operation hours, website. So I am just a level 6 L.G whose contribution cannot be trusted?  b). Editing added pix is a pain. Say a photo of the inside showing at the top when the outside photo is the one I want seen top. I don't want to suggest changes. I want to make the change myself and instantly. How am I supposed to flag my own photo for removal when I should be able to freely edit as I freely added!

Mashati, Rombo, Kilimanjaro, TanzaniaMashati, Rombo, Kilimanjaro, TanzaniaLunch time @Moshi Town, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.(In the middle)Lunch time @Moshi Town, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.(In the middle)Just met Tommy in Tukuyu, TzJust met Tommy in Tukuyu, TzBonding time!Bonding time!

Level 8

Re: Hi! My name is Nadia. I m from Brazil but I have been in United States for a long time.

1. Name: Thanulakshan Sriskantharajah
  2. Location: Jaffna , Srilanka 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I always use Google Maps and Local Guides content when traveling to find new places and to decide whether a place is good or Bad.
  4. I love to share: I love reviews and photos To Make Decision Easily To Others. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  I'm Always Following Google Maps , In My Home Town Lot Of Places Are Missing In The Maps I Saw A Option There as My Contributions. So Its The Way I'm Join A local Guide. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I Really Love To Travel With My Friends In Motor bikes.

IMG_0835.JPG

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

@PR

Lucknow huh..... Nice place. We used to ride our bikes from Varanasi via Allahabad to that place......  nostalgia.....

Nice to meet you.

Level 10

Re: Hi! My name is Nadia. I m from Brazil but I have been in United States for a long time.

Hi @Nadiadossantos @Simba @ThanulakshanS @stephv

Welcome to Global LG Connect Family,

Nice to know more about you all

Let's do our best contributing

Keep best Spirit up

Warm Regards

Level 10

Отговор: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Hi @Yosifov

Welcome to Global LG Connect Family,

Nice to know more about you

Let's keep our best contributing