BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Hi. I'm Alice and our wonderful part of the world is Dumfries & Galloway in South West Scotland.

We moved here in August 2017 from Manchester, UK. We wanted a different pace of life from the stress that city life put us under. I had wanted to move to Scotland since I was 13 so coming here was a dream come true!

My partner and I are now running a beautiful farmhouse B&B 45 minutes away from the closest city, Dumfries. I have only recently discovered this Google guides thingy but I'm really enjoying doing it. We are slowly discovering new places to visit all the time so it's nice to be keeping a record of this in order to share it with our potential guests. It really is a beautiful part of the world - our B&B has stunning views all around and we are just half an hour away from the Galloway Forest Park which is incredible. We are so lucky to live in such a wonderful part of the world and we just want to share it with everyone!

Level 10

Re: Hi! My name is Nadia. I m from Brazil but I have been in United States for a long time.

I am in the Tampa Bay, FL area, so sort of close, compared to most others who are out of state or in another country, haha. 

Level 8

Greetings @Sakshi_Sharma nice to meet you and it's good know that you are also from India 🙂 see you around my friend. 

Happy Guiding ! Happy Mapping

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Wow level 10 @Pierros very few are in level 10 use to interact here it's good to know about you and thanks for being an inspiration.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Chad 20161104_124904sm.jpg

Here’s a bit about me

1. Name: Chad
  2. Location: Tampa Bay, Florida, USA
  3. How I Discovered Local Guide Connect: I was already a big contributor on Google Maps uploading 1,000's of photos and 100's of reviews, and one day my photos failed to upload to Maps, so I Googled the issue, found many others having the same glitchy issue, and discovered Local Guide Connect.  
  4. Fun Fact about me: I have traveled around the world to many countries such as China, Cuba, most of the Caribbean Islands, and many other places as I enjoy exploring different cultures. 
Level 8

Re: Hi! My name is Nadia. I m from Brazil but I have been in United States for a long time.

Wow thats a nice picture you posted @chadindiana 🙂 Nice to meet you and greetings my friend. See you around here.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Hi Jagadeesh_Reddy,

Thank you very much for the welcome and the good words.

Level 8

Greetings my friend @MuhammadJatala good to know about you and nice to meet you :).

Since your are new to Connect, I wanna share you some tips that might be useful for you 🙂

Here are a few tips for using the community:

• Before you start an discussion Search the community if any related question is already asked. Chances are someone else has had the same issue or suggestion. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates.
  • Share posts that are relevant to Google Maps, Local Guides and exploring your world. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well.
  • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (your's or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.

For more information please refer "Local Guides Program Rules"

Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides 🙂

Can you move this discussion to introduction thread @ErmesT.

Happy sharing and Guiding,

Regards,

Jagadeesh Reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Nice to meet you @Seb360 blessings to you and your family too 🙂

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Wow Ukraine it's good know about you @AndriyDegula  you got nice team there 🙂 nice to meet you see you around friend. 

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.