Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce yourself- Jan 2018

thanks for help

SamTahsan
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Name: Mir Zaman Jatt

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the my contributions of review's, photos, adding of places, checking the facts from Pakistan. I make to the Google maps is helping millions of people in the world day by day! This brings me great excitement and happiness!1934940_1535727783406356_5392460520870902685_n.jpg

Level 10

@ZamanJatt Welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 8

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

medium.png1.Name: Samson King (aka Pastor Sam)
2.Location: Columbus, Ohio
3.What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am still pretty new and exploring the cool stuffs but I love Photographs and visiting or learning about places
4.I love to share: Images from special events, places, people I admire and personal photos too
5.How did I hear about Local Guides: A friend of mine @SanyaOdare was in my city on a visit and fuelled my passion for art the more and introduce me to this. I love pictures and taking pictures a lot.
6.Fun Fact About Me: I am a published author of four books and in the process of publishing more in 2018. You can see my author page here. I am a magazine editor as well and you can get the free digital copy of my magazine ABSOLUTELY FREE on this link . I also teach World Religion at Felbry College of Nursing  in Columbus Ohio. The most important woman in my life is a Data Analyst and a graduate of University of Cincinnati. Blessed with three lovely kids.

No matter what you are going through, you are expected to WIN
Level 8

very worm Welcome Dear @pastorsamking 

From Pakistan  🎉🎉🎉

Level 10

@pastorsamking welcome to local guides connect family month of January 2018.

Level 1

Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Hello everyone, today am introducing myself so that people will get to know and my passion for this community. 

1. Name : Kerelodi Ibrahim 
  2. Nickname : d1medullar 
  3. Citizen of Nigeria, precisely reside in Ogun state.
  4. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help people find their bearing and navigate to their destinations with ease and ultimate convinence, adding new features to the map, development increase. 
  5. I love to share:

Photos, reviews and additional information of the places in a map. 

Level 8

Hi LocalGuides,

I am Hasan-Uz-Zaman Tuhin.

User ID: Tuhin Sir

I am from Bangladesh.  I live at Rahapara in Gazipur city. I am a teacher of a high school. I like to interest for map making. It is helpful for me, fnf and others.my levelmy level

earned new badgesearned new badges

meme

Level 10

Hallo, I would like to introduce myself, can you tell me how to do that? Thank you.

Connect Moderator

@ZamanJatt wrote:1934940_1535727783406356_5392460520870902685_n.jpg

@ZamanJatt Nice to meet you here .. I like your Photo with child. Its look nice.

Happy Guiding!!!