cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Hi Everyone!

1. Name:  Rose
  2. Location:  Winter Garden, FL (but really Cincinnati, OH)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  I love talking about restaurants and hidden secrets about what to order at a particular restaurant, secret tips (like who validates parking), anything to make an excursion more fun!  I have always wanted to start a food blog, so this is good practice to see if I could eventually hack it!
  4. I love to share:   Did I mention food, yet?  I think I post more food pictures than anything else!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  I think I posted enough food pictures my phone invited itself to be a Google Guide!
  6. Fun Fact About Me:  I am actually not very huge on social media, but I have real passion about being a service provider of knowledge, so I think the Guide's program is a lot of fun!

@AllisonFraser ask me about Disney!  It's basically over the hill down the street for me!

Level 2

1. Name: Dennis
    2. Location: Bogor,Indonesia
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: i just love to share my hometown to world 😄
    4. I love to share: my hometown Scenery
    5. How did I hear about Local Guides: from my friend

BPRO0380.JPGFun Fact About Me: I love coffee and photograph 😄

Level 8

Oh my gosh, you're a woman after my own heart, @Rosie99uc! We have to connect.

Level 9

Name Roberto Palmieri

local : Napoli

level: liv 5

photo: trusted 

Morgan
Level 8

Ciao, RobertoP di Napoli!

@Bebbbo wrote:

Name Roberto Palmieri

local : Napoli

level: liv 5

photo: trusted 

Level 8

1. Name: Luis Hernandez
  2. Location: Querétaro, México.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  I love that no matter where I am, all I need to do is ask Google about places to visit around me. Driving and asking google without the need to get distracted taping the screen becuse people contribute adding places with all the needed info. Also the reviews help me a lot to decide before visiting any store, restaurant, museum, etc. It's free and everyone can get access to it!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos because I get excited about how many people look out for those places in few hours. I believe people decide to visit a place because of the images, they want to see how's the quality and the space, also some people can't take a walk anymore but they still can get a virtual tour with our 360° contributions!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: One day I decided to explore all the google features, find out the voice commands and how they were related to google maps.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm the kind of person that walks with no route just for the fun to discover new places, stores and more. I'm short and look young for my age.
Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 3

Name: Murat

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Everything! I love to add my own experience to reviews. I like to make photo's, so it is nicer to share them with everyone!

I love to share: ^

How did I hear about Local Guides: Via Google Maps on Android.

Fun fact about me: I have bought a new laptop so now i can contribute better! < Not very fun for people who read it.

Level 8

Re: Almaty

Салам йоу. Тож начал недавно активно забивать места. Как у вас? Кто нить достиг 5го уровня?

Level 2

1. Name: Kate
  2. Location: Gatineau Quebec, Canada 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that no matter where I am in the world, I can open Google Maps and get great recommendations from people who's opinions I trust. I can also meet up with wonderful people who I have met through this truly global program 🙂
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos! Seeing how many views they get and knowing how many people they help (and the businesses too!) makes me want to keep sharing. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: while playing on my Google map 🙂 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have a Cat, 4 kids Single Mom looking  to meet my future partner. Love to cook Hate to clean
Level 2

Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Hi I am from Bangladesh,  I can help about hilltracts District's  Bandarban,  Ranggamati. khagrachari, cox'sbazar, Saintmartin,Anowara, Foyeslake, Sitakunda and Mirassarai etc.