Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

This is Syeda Sharmin Mozumder from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am a student of B.Sc hon's course on Food & Nutrition in college of Home Economics, University of Dhaka. I am an open minded career oriented girl. I am a Henna expert. I have a online handy craft selling page named "Nimrahs Henna" . I also have experience of volunteering work. I am an active member of Justice for Women, Bangladesh. I love to sing song. I do everything very hearty. I think my local guide journey will be a great journey.

FB_IMG_1483260216136.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: hi

Hi @manojr and a warm welcome to Local Guides Connect.

This forum is primarily a place to share ideas and experiences with other Local Guides - meaning people from around the world who want to help others find out about new places.  Is it you in the photo? Why don't you add something about yourself, too? Here some tips to help you introduce yourself to other Local Guides in Connect.

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me:  

Please make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting :).  And feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions.

Thanks and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 5

Hi @Corrie @TraciC  ,this is Sheba Zaman from Bangladesh. I'm a student of hon's 3rd year, College of Home Economics,University of Dhaka. I'm an open minded career oriented girl. I'm a cyclist, I love cycling. I am also a Henna expert. I owned a facebook page named "Zaman's Mehedi" .Also have experience of volunteering work. I love photography also. An active member of Justice for Women, Bangladesh. I do everything very hearty. I think my local guide journey will be a great journey.15878885_1206552256102355_306110309_n.jpg

Level 6

Hello My Name Is: Chris Leary

I'm a photographer based in New York, NY. At first, I really had no idea about being a contributor or that such a thing even existed. Last year, I posted some of my photographs to one of my client's location on Google Maps, and then I got an email with the following subject heading: There's a new Local Guide in town: YOU

Now I'm a level 3 contributor and planning to continue contributing more in order to move up the ranks! Could be some cool benefits for being a contributor, so why not? Over the holidays I just got my Google Street View Trusted badge from all my 360 panoramic photography work - very exciting! I really like making the 360 panoramas, they've brought a new level excitement to my professional work.

Looking forward to connecting with other enthusiast and wishing everyone success in 2017!

Level 10

@ShebaZ Best of luck . hope you inspire your all other female Friends start contribution Local Guides and share there experience in there 

Mahabub Hasan
Googler

Woohoo, welcome to Local Guides, @chrislearyphoto! There are quite a few of us here in NYC and from time to time we host meet-ups, so keep an eye here on Connect and on the meet-up calendar on g.co/localguides. Hope to meet you soon!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

thanku so much vaia 🙂  @MahabubMunna 

Level 1
Level 1

Introduce Yourself - January 2017

hello everyone,just wanted to say hi and I'm 1HvyMtlGtrst

j niffen.

KC Missouri

Not applicable

@ShebaZ wrote: