Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

I really like your introduction style.

Level 6

Introduce Yourself - January 2017

1. Name: Piers
  2. Location: Opole, Poland
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: This is a really cool place to find reviews etc
  4. I love to share: Sharing is caring
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I like Google services...
  6. Fun Facts About Me: I created the Raw Arts Festival. I have my own company. I work freelance. I am the creator and director of Native English Speaking Teacher.Piers Midwinter
Piers Midwinter
Level 2
Level 2

Spoiler
Introduce myself
1. Name : Kate Woodley
2. Location : Canada Gatineau
3. What do I love about being Local Guide : I love that I can share my experiences to help people make informed decisions. Time and money are limited, so it's important to be able to quickly assess a place. I also love that I can connect with people anywhere and feel like I'm a local even if I'm visiting a place for the first time. Google local guides Help me view more place than I could imagine
4. I love to share : I'm willing to share my photos if my pictures are useful to others.
5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard the news from google maps website.
6. Fun Fact About Me : I have two hands, I have two legs.I love hanging out, I love having people over just for fun. you can find me on Social media with the hashtag #fit2atea #catherinewoodley
Level 8

Welcome @wsjnw,

Delightful reading your introduction (aka intro).

Most humorous part of your intro was " Google local guides Help Protect me from human" ha ha ha. Would like to see your photos and fosters interest about Thailand.

Have a delightful week and greetings from California, USA.

Regards,

India

#indiainoc

https://youpic.com/photographer/Indy/

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 4

Introducing my self

Hai everyone, this is sharath settipalli. From India . Telangana (state), Khammam(dist).  I am new to this community but  Not Google maps .i am going to end level3 in local guide . And my hobbies:  Listening music to thaman s and a r rehman .   Reading books And finally browsing on internet.            Thank you friends for giving            me your support.
Connect Moderator

Re: Introducing my self

@settipallis hi ...

Welcome to local guides connect or thanks for your posting ..

we r happy to have  u here .......

If u r new to this community u can make post to tell us about u .. Post here.

or this help tips for using this community make your connect journey easier ... 

Level 4

Introducing myself

Hai everyone, This is sharath settipalli. From Khammam (dist), Telangana (state), India (country). I am local guide from india in  level 3 and entering level 4.  I am new to this community .  Please give your support and  suggestions guys.      MY EDUCATION :  Studying degree BA 2nd year in khammam. My hobbies :  1) Surfing on net ,  2) Listening music to AR REHMAN and THAMAN S  those are my favourite musicians.              Thanking you guys
Level 10

Re: Introducing myself

Hi @settipallis. Welcome to localguidesconnect. Please use 'introduce yourself' thread for this. I suggest you to click this link to know benefits and more.

https://www.google.com/local/guides/benefits/

Level 9

Hi

My name is Jonas Kibet, I come from Kenya. I came to learn about local guides connect through google forums and luckily enough I had some background information about mapping and photo shooting. Its great to interact with the various Local Guides Connect Members and to learn about the world in a more simplified way.

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 8

Welcome Jill!

Nice introduction and congrats on your "Level 3!"

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358