Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Hello,

I am from Czech republic, city Mladá Boleslav, where I put my review, correct place and add photos.

I was previously connected to program Mapmaker where I mostly edited paths and areas, so that by the Local Guides I immediately gained the level 3 :).

Now I have a little over the level of 1,000 points and waiting for a new level :).

I like take photos and explore interesting places.

DSC_0096 (1).JPG 2016-12-26.jpg

Level 2

Hi, my name is Stacey Morren, I'm a Full Hearted Country Gal that is from a Small Country Town which is Buckholts, Tx & Graduated from Buckholts ISD/High School along with 9 other students on May 27, 1987.

I've got 3 Great Wonderful Grown Kids & 13 Precious Grandkids with 1 Adorable Beautiful Amazing Angel 👼 in Heaven.

I have 2nd Stage LupusI have 2nd Stage Lupus

One of my Graduation Pictures to choose from out of 10One of my Graduation Pictures to choose from out of 10

Level 6

Name: Martin

Place: York, England

Loves: Food, Maps, Travel

I joined Google Mapmaker some while back to correct local mapping errors and omissions, that's now becoming Local Guides and Mapmaker is winding down. Having become a level three I'm trusted to make quite a few changes without moderation making it a quick a painless process so I'm pretty happy with the way things are going. Cheers Google.

Level 7

Adriane

I enjoy the local things to do in any state or country my husband and I have been in. The idea we get to 'feel' like a local for a moment or our entire trip is nice.

I appreciate being able to share my quick to the point opinions, likes, or undiscovered places 'diamonds in the rough' if you will. Sometimes even as locals you'll come across little gems you need to share and upload a good photo.

I actually came across local guides by accident, we found a place a few years back that had no picture and from there it began.

I used to hate reading, but one day I picked up a Stephen King book and could not put it down. Then a dmfew other books came into my posession and I had a hunger for words. From there lead to my brilliant imagination and actually writting down my thoughts. Where could it go from there?!

Level 8

Nice to meet a reader of books @adrianem2000. I have a friend who likes John Grisham. Welcome and thanks for a thoughtfully written introduction.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 7

Thank you I appreciate the warm welcome. John Grisham is a good author of legal thrillers indeed! More specifically Spencer Quinn, mystery writer, 'Dog on It: The Chet and Bernie Mystery'. Spencer Quinn has the dog narrating the story. Definitely a different view point and if you are an animal lover.

I look forward to being an asset to the local guides community!

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Introduce myself
1. Name : King Thachaiwong
2. Location : Sakonnakorn,Thailand,47230
3. What do I love about being Local Guide : I love that I can share my experiences to help people make informed decisions. Time and money are limited, so it's important to be able to quickly assess a place. I also love that I can connect with people anywhere and feel like I'm a local even if I'm visiting a place for the first time. Google local guides Help Protect me from human
4. I love to share : I'm willing to share my photos if my pictures are useful to others.
5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard the news from google maps website.
6. Fun Fact About Me : I have two hands, I have two legs.I seem human, Currently I am a man. you can find me on Social media with the hashtag #wsjnw

Hello!  worldsHello! worlds

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce yourself

@wsjnw HI

Nice introducing about u ... 

if u post this on Introduce Yourself - January 2017 

it will more helpful for u ... 

Level 7

Re: Introduce yourself

@ShafiulB Thankful 

Level 7

เรื่อง: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Introduce myself
1. Name : King Thachaiwong
2. Location : Sakonnakorn,Thailand,47230
3. What do I love about being Local Guide : I love that I can share my experiences to help people make informed decisions. Time and money are limited, so it's important to be able to quickly assess a place. I also love that I can connect with people anywhere and feel like I'm a local even if I'm visiting a place for the first time. Google local guides Help Protect me from human
4. I love to share : I'm willing to share my photos if my pictures are useful to others.
5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard the news from google maps website.
6. Fun Fact About Me : I have two hands, I have two legs.I seem human, Currently I am a man. you can find me on Social media with the hashtag #wsjnw

2557-02-01 08.49.19.jpg

Introduce myself