Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Kem cho @itzhp bhai!  

Level 5

@TraciC wrote:

Woohoo, welcome to Local Guides, @chrislearyphoto! There are quite a few of us here in NYC and from time to time we host meet-ups, so keep an eye here on Connect and on the meet-up calendar on g.co/localguides. Hope to meet you soon!

Hi it's me Muhammad from Pakistan I have now 6:12 pm what about you? 

Level 3

Hello Rob,

How could I learn more about upcoming events where you are drumming. Anything coming up in Southern Florida?

Do you use a 360 app, if so which one?

LaFaun

@RobH wrote:
  1. Name: Rob Herbert (@RobHerbertDrums on social media)
  2. Location: Orlando, FL, USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am fortunate to travel a lot in the music business, and love to share my pictures with others, and get info about the BEST things to see and do wherever I am.  It's been a really fun addition to my travels!  I look forward to collaborating with some of you 🙂
  4. I love to share: Photos....particularly 360 photos.  It's such a fun new technology, and I'm hoping to add it as a side business in the future, creating tours and promo pictures for businesses or real estate properties. It's a fun hobby too!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  From my talented buddy Bob Carilli (bobcar on Google)
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm a freelance drummer and tour with different acts around the country and the world.  And I when I travel, I seek out rooftop or mountaintop views...you'll see plenty of those in 360 view if you check out my photos!

@CorrieD wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized. 

IMG_3489.JPG

I will get us started:

1. Name: Corrie
    2. Location: New York, USA (tag your location in the location field below)
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that no matter where I am in the world, I can open Google Maps and get great recommendations from people who's opinions I trust. I can also meet up with wonderful people who I have met through this truly global program 🙂
    4. I love to share: I love to share photos! Seeing how many views they get and knowing how many people they help (and the businesses too!) makes me want to keep sharing. 
    5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I work on the team and helped create it 🙂 
    6. Fun Fact About Me: I have two dogs, Benny and Joon, who I love to travel around with or just curl up and watch movies with. If you want to see lots of pictures of them, you can find them on Instagram with the hashtag #joonandbenny.

Level 8

@soumikbGreat, Keep on contributing brother !

Level 5

@BhavinT wrote:

@soumikbGreat, Keep on contributing brother !

Hi khan here

Level 8

Hello tp you too  @MuhammadK  ! 
Hope you are doing great

Level 6

1.  Name: Chris Gummelt
  2. Location: Fort Worth,TX
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping others who are lost among the construction nightmares that abound in North Texas.
  4. I love to share: My reviews on specific places as I love to read others reviews!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google Maps!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I play the drums,I'm an avid and lifelong keeper of freshwater fish and aquatic plants.IMG_0673.JPG
Level 8

majja ma bhai.. 🙂

@BhavinT wrote:

Kem cho @itzhp bhai!  

Level 3

Luis Lopez 

raised in the Lower East Side LES

Airplane ✈️ Pilot - UAV Drone Pilot

Photographer - Aerial Cad Designer

Autocad Design Engineer 

i love capturing great photo and video. 

I'm honored to be a part of the local guides community.  

Skyflypilotman@InstagramSkyflypilotman@Instagram

Skyflypilotman@InstagramSkyflypilotman@Instagram

UpperAirVision@InstagramUpperAirVision@Instagram

Level 8

Cool drone...

Welcome Luis!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358