Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I LOVE YOU ALL, MANY THANKS ..

PicsArt_01-17-01.57.21.jpg

i love my stylei love my style

Googler

Re: I LOVE YOU ALL, MANY THANKS ..

Hi @SrinathJ this board is intended for threads in Spanish. I'd recommend you using the General Discussion boards to say hello.

Cheers,

Juan

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017 HELLO

I AM NEW

Level 6

hi dudes,what about me, a self introduction with you

name: P.thanga prabhu

Live: mamsapuram,tamilnadu,India

hobby: a coins and currency collection of different countries & I like to travel as a tour.

How I joint here:I interest to write review in the map wherever i go and visited places.One day I know about the google local guide  and so i joined here.

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017 HELLO

Hello and Welcome @soumikb!

Where do you live?

Greeting from Orange County, CA USA.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

1. Name: Terry
  2. Location: Mississippi, USA (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. Why do I want to become a Local Guide: I am looking forward to examining the benefits and versatility of this platform and meeting awesome and exciting people. 
  4. I love to chase: I love to chase severe thunderstorms.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was looking for a platform that offered these features and this is it!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I enjoy tracking tornadoes. They are very captivating to me. I enjoy the out doors and I enjoy the environment. 

MeMe

Level 6

Hi everyone,

I am Ryan from Southampton, United Kingdom. I graduated as a Level 4 guide last week after joining Local Guides just before Christmas as a Level 3 (I was an on-off user of Map Maker for the past couple of years). I try to keep up with the changes that go on around me, and the big thing that annoys me is a marker in the wrong location! I enjoy a bit of photography which gets me out and about, but recently I've discovered a love for good food so I've been dishing out reviews left, right, and centre.

Level 8

20121104339.jpg  hello i m soumik banerjee from kolkata india.i am btech engineer from west bengal university of technology.i have new joined  in google local guide & now i just level 2.i daily open google map and get great recommendation from people whos opinion trust.i love share photo video.i love playing cricket & wwe

Level 2

1. Name: Shawn
  2. Location: Kansas USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that it gives me more excuses to travel and experience new places things and get to meet new people. 
  4. I love to share: I love to share updates of places and photos 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I stumbled across it while playing with my phone

Level 8

1. IMG_8595.JPGName: Hemang Patel
    2. Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Fun to be here and joy of helping unknown people. And I love that number of viewers of my photos.
    4. I love to share: I love to share my views, reviews and clicks! Mostly positive reviews.
    5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I don't know actually. I just diverted here by mistake and then I started to go through the air direction... 
    6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm actually a simple person and not like to be in public. Sometimes I wonder if I will write a negative review and the owner of that place may be hit on my face. 🙂 Ok one more thing.. I am not so good in English.