cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — November 2016

Name: Johnnie G
What do I love about being a Local Guide: 

it's a great experience to travel, shoot and share the places I've discovered. I love helping other people find places of interest. 

Still trying to figure out how to share landmarks and national parks!

How did I hear about Local Guides: I use google. I found out about it a few years ago. I wasn't very active, then rediscovered it. And now I'm a bit addicted. 
Fun Fact About Me: I'm a retired chef/food blogger who loves to find vegan restaurants wherever I go. I share this locations here on google maps. 

I love cats 

I just recently transplanted from Arizona to Kansas. 

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

1. Name: Keith
    2. Location: Costa del Sol, Southern Spain
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's great to share a bit of local knowledge around, and it's nice to give something back, I know Google is a profit orientated firm, but I use a huge amount of their products - Gmail, Maps, Streetview, Docs etc. The time that I save using their applications on a daily basis I try to put back in by adding to their Maps.  
    4. I love to share: I used to love using my SLR camera but kind of got out of the habit of carrying it due to having an okay phone, but this is a good excuse to take it out and about again, to capture great shots to add to the maps, not quite there yet, but it's coming. 

SunshineSunshineHow did I hear about Local Guides: Just by using google maps after moving to a new country, and then realising that I could contribute too, and by contributing in English although living in Spain, it makes it easier for tourists who are coming to the area, and google translate is amazing anyway.

1. Fun Fact About Me: Drinking Guinness - amazing where you can get a pint of the black stuff all over the world.
Level 8

• Name: Nurseit
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: Have my voice heard and matter
  • I love to share: add new places, edit 'dead' places, write reviews
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: When I started earning points and reaching new levels )
  • Fun Fact About Me:The only motovlogger from Kazakhstan.

Level 3

I am ANWAR SADATH,From INDIA. I loving the world,So I will contribute as I can.My energy is get great recommendations from Google.

Level 6

Hi

HiH

Level 7

1. Name: Dennis
  2. Location: New Jersey, USA 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Fairly new to it so I am still discovering information
  4. I love to share: Information and education on locations
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: By accident! 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am a FEE ONLY Financial Advisor so I like to provide financial education or perhaps a financial guide.  I have an Australian Shepard, 2 stray cats that I homed, one horse which is actually my wife's.  
Level 7

Introduce Yourself — December 2016

Hi everybody,

My name is Iony.

I just started as local guide on December 2016.

I like to share all about my country by contribuing here on Google Maps.

I guess to meet more people who love Madagascar here.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2016

Hello @IoniarimalalaR we want you to 'Introduce yourself' in tjis thread. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-January-2017/m-p/100653#...

I am sure you can get friends from Madagascar in localguidesconnect since the google loves whole earth. Keep on contributing.

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2016

Thanks,

... that's true, i started to contribute to Google Maps on December 2016 but i just started to  connect as local guides.

🙂 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Hello @IoniarimalalaR we want you to 'Introduce yourself' in tjis thread. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-January-2017/m-p/100653#...

I am sure you can get friends from Madagascar in localguidesconnect since the google loves whole earth. Keep on contributing.

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Hi everybody,

I'm a new local guide member.

My name is Ioniarimalala, i'm very happy to be part of this community.

I hope to share with everyone who like Madagascar here as local guide.

As i like photography, i try to post some photos to show you the beauty of our island.