Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

LaFaun again,

There is a labyrinth of canals which I can access from the back yard of my condo.  I have been exploring and fishing from a canoe. The labyrinth can be confusing to navigate so I take my phone and Google Maps with me. It's interesting watching maps struggle with an address when I drop a pin for a way point but eventually I am able to get longitude and latitude for precise waypoints.

Are there plans to map the rivers and canals of the world? Hope so. Have fun out there exploring the world around us.

My Canal.JPG

Level 5

I will get us started:

1. Name: Michael Banks
  2. Location: Fresno, CA 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: what I love about being a local guide for Google is everything because I feel like I am not just Google however a local guide for every community in the world.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos of locations during the darkness of the night map of 90 late night when it is really dark in a building is lit up by simple lights around it.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: It was almost as if Google guide me to the guides section maps all by itself.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Fun is absolutely unauthorized just like happiness there is absolutely no happiness allowed around me... LOL 🤓 JK JK. Everything about me is fun.
Level 2

1. Name: Kimberly or Kimmie
  2. Location: Virginia Beach VA and surrounding areas.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love exploring my area and new areas. I love that I can share my experiences with others and others can share with me. 
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos and feedback on business locations I may visit! 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: my Google app asked me one day if I wanted to share pictures I had just taken and it's just grown from there. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am the proud Nana of a gorgeous 1 year old. She and my daughter live in another state, so I'm often going between Virginia and Pennsylvania and everywhere in between. 
Level 3

1. Name: Andy
  2. Location: Belgium, Europe, Planet Earth
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing is caring. I love to read other people's reviews when trying something new, so might as well give back to the community.
  4. I love to share: Reviews, Photos.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google Maps Android app 🙂
  6. Fun Fact About Me: #YOLO
Level 7

Ciao a tutti da Desio - MI PRESENTO

1. Nome:  Arturo @arturolla
  2. Località:  Desio (MB), Italy
  3. Cosa mi piace di essere una guida locale:  Mi piace fare passeggiate ed escursioni in montagna o in luoghi naturali e fare fotografia naturalistica
  4. Mi piace condividere:  foto e percorsi 
  5. Come ho sentito parlare di Guide locali:   L'ho scoperto per caso su google maps
  6. Fun Fact Su di me:  Mi piace fare fotografia naturalistica, astrofotografia, studiare e riconoscere i finghi e fare tante passeggiate in montaga o boschi

621_21_132.jpg

Level 6

Introduce Yourself - New Smyrna Beach, FL 2017

Hey everyone! I'm a level 3 guide in New Smyrna Beach, FL. Reaching out to other guides who might want to team up and earn points together.

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - New Smyrna Beach, FL 2017

@DenverProphitJr hi 

Welcome to local guides connect or

thanks for your posting .... 

Stay with us ..... we have a strong unity with all local guides ...

Happy mapping 

Happy guiding 

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - New Smyrna Beach, FL 2017

I'm hoping to get more guides involved in my local town. I could not find how to make a local community specific for my city, either. =(

Level 4

Hello

My name is Bruno Martins and i´m from Lisbon / Portugal, i just started to post today, i have been updating google maps for a while and its nice to be part off this community, to share experience and learn from others ( and also train my English ).
I have a dream since little, to visit 52 countries in the world , i´m now at 14 🙂 and would like to share those ones with everybody.
In the last couple of years i became a photographer and i´m learning and trying to improve, so all your critics will be very welcome.

Just posted about Thailand. 🙂

Foto perfil.JPG

Level 2

مرحبا

مرحبا جميعا