Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Hello..

Level 2

hello Jo... I'm also new...

Level 8

Hi @RamaK Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please read how to look contribution.

Level 8

1. Name: Austin
  2. Location: Hillsborough, NJ although I attend college in a town called Glassboro 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions no matter how big or small, slowly help to improve Google Maps.
  4. I love to share: Photos, I love photography as it is not only one of my favorite hobbies but a muse of mine 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I believe I was reading an article about it on a news app I use.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am an Eagle Scout and spent 2 weeks one summer where I lived on a sailboat in the Florida Keys.
Level 3

1. Name: Christina Webb
  2. Location: Seattle, WA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to give information about restaurants to tourists and people who might not eat meat (like me 🙂 )
  4. I love to share: Food picssssss
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I took a picture of my food one day for Instagram and google told me to share it, so I did 🙂 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love playing FFXIV 🙂
Level 3

Heyyyy Everybody! 

I'm Jay, from Brooklyn, NYC. I love to travel, sightsee and meet as many people as possible along the way. My Goal in life is to touch my feet to soils in the farthest corners of the world. 

I love being a Google Local Guide because it gives me a platform to not only post beautiful pictures but I'm also able to give truly honest and unbiased opinions. (Anyone who knows me, knows I'm good at opinion giving lol) 

Lastly, a fun fact about me is....... I do NOT know how to whistle.. 😂😂 

20121115_120048.jpg

Level 6

Hey friends!

Jumping right in: Pepper and IPepper and I

1. Name: Dan
  2. Location: Newton, New Jersey
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that I can be part of a global community whose overall goal is to provide current, accurate info for the good of the Internet.
  4. I love to share: Lately I've really been enjoying posting 360º photos! I've been a photographer for years now, so I've slowly been pulling content from my archives.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Through Google Maps directly! 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: If we ever connect on social media, you'll probably see more photos of my cheagle, Pepper Potts, my wife, or of New York City than anything else.
Level 8

1. Name: Richard Oldroyd
  2. Location: At Helens, Merseyside. UK
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I find the information on Google Maps so useful that I am more than happy to share what I can.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos! 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google Maps
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to take photos and shoot video, I enjoy the creative process.

Level 3

Im new in local guide

Hi! Im new in local guides!

When I discovered new places, immediately i am photographing.

I think its important for the reality. Happy discoveries to everyone! 

🙂

Level 5

Name: Andy
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that no matter where I am in the world, I can open Google Maps and get reliable info about a place I'm about to visit.
I love to share: I love to share photos! Seeing how many views they get and knowing how many people they help (and the businesses too!) makes me want to keep sharing.
How did I hear about Local Guides: I saw it and thought to myself, I gotta be in it.
Fun Fact About Me: two kids, which I dearly love.

Hello WorldHello World