Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Hi Busi here from South Africa, I'm a level 2 contributor, what I love about local guides is the images the the story telling how you see a place from an ordinary person's eyes. Hopefully I can also contribute cool pictures and reviews to that effect.

Level 9

Hi good people around the world...!!! greetings from here 😄

Ok let's start!

Name: Andry Hermawan, you can call me Andry or Bojes

What do I love about being a Local Guide:

Being a Local Guide,  i wanna spread my opinions and recommendations as a native in my hometown, and also in another small city which is my workplace so that i'll make Indonesians or outside people know about interesting foods and places around here. And last, i will post every my journey when i did vacation, so i'll never forget the timeline of myself.

I love to share: I love to share photos, about place and mostly about myself because i'm a narcist person lol

How did I hear about Local Guides:

I'm good stalker and accidentally saw this information in Grandfather Google ABSOLUTELY...!!!P_20150913_121321_BF_1.jpg

I have my Couchsurfing account : [REDACTED]

And Whatsapp Number : [REDACTED]

Thank You, Terima Kasih, Matur Nuwun, Hatur Nuhun, Danke schön, Mercy, Arigatou..

Level 3

1. Name: Jill
  2. Location: Kew Gardens, Queens, New York, USA (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am naturally helpful in real life, so I really enjoy helping so many people around the world discover new places, especially in my neighborhood. I love to travel and my last trip was to Las Vegas in December 2015. 
  4. I love to share: 12/201612/2016I enjoy writing reviews with local-only knowledge. Remember the Let's Go! books - they were my Google maps many moons ago. I love to share cool photos too. I am amazed at how many views some of my photos from Las Vegas get. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was invited by Google 🙂 I have just reached level 3 and got my Local Guide badge - yay! 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am a Native New Yorker, raised in Manhattan, but I love Queens and have lived here 11 years. My favorite thing about Queens is the food and the diverse ethnicities. 
Level 6

Hi All,

I'm Anil. Looking forward to knowing more and getting inspired by the skillful people here.

P_20151125_064908_1_BF_p.jpg

Name: Anilkumar Kalathil

Being a Local Guide: I feel it is a good way to help the community. It motivates me to travel more explore more places add new places to maps and reviews on existing.

Level 9

1.Name: Rahul

2.Location: Nalco Nagar, Angul, Odisha, India

3.What do I love about being a Local Guide: It allows me for better recommendations about new places. Being a local guide it allows me to share photos of the places I visit which helps others to who are on trip or are searching about the place on the Map. Also, it's Fun to see others interact with me on local guide connect.

4.I love to share: I love to share photos and my experience from that place. Reviewing places according to what I felt about the place.

5.How did I hear about Local GuidesWhen I went to my Puri trip, I discovered it while clicking pictures and that time the GPS of the phone was on.

6.Fun Fact About Me: Being funny is the fun in me.Sarcasm combined with silly humour...and I watch a lot of series, which I don't think is fun....still...:)

Level 5

Introduce yourself

HELLO THER 

MY NAME IS MESSAOUD TAIBI IM FROM ALGERIA

IM MANAGER AT TRAVEL AGENCY

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE AND MY KNOWLEDGE AS  IN LOCAL GUIDE COMMUNITY

BEST REGARDS

NAXTAIBI

Level 3

Hi

I am Swati Chakraborty( "Ray" after marriage). I am a faculty of Human Rights and I am living in India. I love roaming around the world. I like music and dancing.

Level 7

P_20170108_112351.jpg

Nome: Pedro Debarba
Por que gosto de ser um guia local: Costumo querer ajudar outras pessoas e sempre ofertando informações corretas sobre locais. Sirvo outras pessoas, turistas e pesquisadores.
Eu adoro partilhar: Fotos de locais, informações regionais
Como eu ouvi sobre Guias Locais: através do Google Mapa, com minhas edições e comentários subi ao nível 3, assim fui comunicado da comunidade dos guias locais
Fato divertido Sobre mim: Nas horas vagas de trabalho sou palhaço para divertir crianças.

Rarious Guide
Level 4

Hi,

Myself: Sivakumar 

I love google maps. I use all time google maps only in my journey.

At this time google given an opportunity to contribute

One day I not saved the offline route and went for outside. that time a stranger shared his wi-fi a minute I saved the map. this is a sweet example how often I use maps instead of asking the address 

I am from India. I love to map India and other countries also

Thanks and regards

Sivakumar 

Level 3

Thanks