Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Experience the first Local Guides Summit with us

My name is Fatima, its my first time in this kind of field but I do love travelling,taking photos and posting it wherever I go, I love adventures and talking with different kinds of people I love sharing my great experience to everybody.

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

14915312_1235305746521163_1719884871059008965_n.jpgName: Shu-Tsyr

What do I love about being a Local Guide:  It can share what you see and what you eat. It's real experience.

I love to share: Foods and beautiful scenery

How did I hear about Local Guides: One day Google Map ask me to join, so I did.

Fun fact about me: Web page and graphic designer

Like to cook and enjoy foods. Also love travel, singing, dancing and sports.

Not applicable

Hi I'm Jo

New here

Not sure how to use?

Level 7

Hello,

1). Nicholas

2). Alexandria, La

3). That I can help people have the best experience possible no matter what town there in

4). Photos 

5). Playing around on Google maps is how ingot started

Level 7

Hello @ansara

Nice to see you :). Would you like to join our community https://plus.google.com/communities/115611384381806776736.

We are all Local guides from Chittagong, hope to see you on-board.

Cheers,

H

Level 1

@ansarahi nice to meet you Bangladesh local guides community there also oldest chittagong local guides community link

Bangladesh Local Guides  

Chittagong Local Guides

Level 3

Saludos desde Pereira - Colombia

Nombre: Antonio M
¿Qué es lo que me gusta de ser un guía local: Creo que lo importante es el conocimiento de personas que han compartido, comparten o van a compartir tus mismos deseos y eso es lo importante, estar ahí. Esta herramienta es ideal para ello.
Me encanta compartir: Sobre todo opiniones de locales que visito, para que los que vengan después puedan optar con mayores capacidades.
¿Cómo me entero de guías locales: Estoy siempre pendiente de la web, desde mi ordenador y mi teléfono.
Dato curioso Acerca de mí: Vivo en el campo, cerca de Sevilla. Soy periodista y me gusta viajar, tanto profesionalmente como personalmente. Cada viaje es una oportunidad de conocer y revivir y por eso tengo siempre la maleta preparada. Me encanta también recibir a visitantes en esta gran ciudad, que es Sevilla.

Level 3

Hello

Marc, 20, Selbständig,Berlin wer bist du?

Kommst du aus Berlin?

Level 8

Name: Bhavin

What do I love about being a Local Guide: You can get opinions and views about a particular place within seconds.
You don't have to roam around asking for suggestions, Also it helps us to know What is the best dish that a restaurant serves, what is the best tourist attraction around this area, what drinks are available at a particular bar. Things get sorted pretty easily when you have such a great platform.

I love to share: I would love to share my honest opinions about a place that I visit, the best things that you can do while you are at a particular place.Clicking wonderful pictures of course 😉

How did I hear about Local Guides: E-mail alert.

Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel and explore places.Maybe we can all meet up,travel and discuss the fun facts and ideas !

Level 2

Dan from Massachusetts USA and I like everything about Google.