Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

To begin with let me say that I'm offended by you, very much, CorrieD

Level 3

[ Edited ]

There's absolutely no words that I can put together that describe adequately how much I hate being disrespected by anyone. You blatantly disregarded my introduction post which was intended for anyone to utilize until you made it a point to shuffle my post into the background simply because I'm not a moderator? That's rather rude and high minded of you. Thank you so much for making a community member feel totally unnecessary. Good work.

Level 2

[ Edited ]

Name: Murat

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Everything! I love to add my own experience to reviews. I like to make photo's, so it is nicer to share them with everyone!

I love to share: ^

How did I hear about Local Guides: Via Google Maps on Android.

Fun fact about me: I have bought a new laptop so now i can contribute better! < Not very fun for people who read it.

Level 2

1. Name: Kate
  2. Location: Gatineau Quebec, Canada 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that no matter where I am in the world, I can open Google Maps and get great recommendations from people who's opinions I trust. I can also meet up with wonderful people who I have met through this truly global program :)
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos! Seeing how many views they get and knowing how many people they help (and the businesses too!) makes me want to keep sharing. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: while playing on my Google map :) 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have a Cat, 4 kids Single Mom looking  to meet my future partner. Love to cook Hate to clean
Level 1

Introduce Yourself - January 2017

[ Edited ]

Hi I am from Bangladesh,  I can help about hilltracts District's  Bandarban,  Ranggamati. khagrachari, cox'sbazar, Saintmartin,Anowara, Foyeslake, Sitakunda and Mirassarai etc.

Level 2

Experience the first Local Guides Summit with us

My name is Fatima, its my first time in this kind of field but I do love travelling,taking photos and posting it wherever I go, I love adventures and talking with different kinds of people I love sharing my great experience to everybody.

Highlighted
Level 4

[ Edited ]

14915312_1235305746521163_1719884871059008965_n.jpgName: Shu-Tsyr

What do I love about being a Local Guide:  It can share what you see and what you eat. It's real experience.

I love to share: Foods and beautiful scenery

How did I hear about Local Guides: One day Google Map ask me to join, so I did.

Fun fact about me: Web page and graphic designer

Like to cook and enjoy foods. Also love travel, singing, dancing and sports.

N/A

Hi I'm Jo

New here

Not sure how to use?

Level 5

Hello,

1). Nicholas

2). Alexandria, La

3). That I can help people have the best experience possible no matter what town there in

4). Photos 

5). Playing around on Google maps is how ingot started

Level 5

Hello @ansara

Nice to see you :). Would you like to join our community https://plus.google.com/communities/115611384381806776736.

We are all Local guides from Chittagong, hope to see you on-board.

Cheers,

H

Hossain Jaber