Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: My Welcome Note to Local Guides

Hello @NareshDarji

Thanks to Contribute as a Local Guide, I am see your community, it is really good. Add many new place in your local area.

Reard

Thanks and Regard
Debanjan Chakrabarti
Connect Moderator

Introduce myself

• Name: Sumaiya Zafrin Chowdhury
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: NO matter where I am in the world, I just open my camera and starts photography. I love to Put that Google Maps and get starts to review .Meet up different people and wants to know about them.
  • I love to share: I love to share photos! By seeing that people can easily know about that place and business also.. And by this I can encourage people  to go there.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I know about Local Guides from @PavelSarwar . And now I am a moderator of Mymensingh Local Guides.
  • About Me:  I love to travel , painting ,listening music and reading books also.I love technology and i m a social worker .I love to work in health and education sector. And i love Photography!!
  • Being with Google Local Guides I feel honored and proud 🙂

Level 8

Re: Introduce myself

Hello @SumaiyaZafrin

Nice introduction. Enjoy google.

Regard

Thanks and Regard
Debanjan Chakrabarti
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

Hello Everyone!

My name is Patrick and i'm from Lima, Perú.  I love google local guides because i get fresh recommendations from people near my home town. 

Fun Fact About Me: I have 4 cats and I love catching a lot of movies on the weekends.

Level 10

1. Name: Mohomed Gazaly
  2. Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka. and also from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I especially love the fact I can trust the recommendations from other local guides - they are usually spot on! 
  4. I love to share: I love to share my discoveries of small or less known places... I hope that helps others!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: From my friend Ziyan
  6. Fun Fact About Me: love to be an astronomic traveler and walk in outer space. but still didn't got my driving license. 😛 😄
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce myself

Hi @SumaiyaZafrin

Welcome to Local Guides Connect! Please post your introduction on this official thread to connect with Local Guides of all levels worldwide. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: My Welcome Note to Local Guides

Hi @NareshDarji

Welcome to Local Guides Connect! Please post your introduction on this official thread to connect with Local Guides of all levels worldwide. 

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi you awesome explorers of the blue dot,

1. Name: Martijn Vreugde G+
  2. Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Fun to do on my phone, and see other recommendations. 
  4. I love to share: Mostly the reviews actually, I like giving credit to those that deserve it.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I found it on google. Shocking I know
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I Love wondering around and exploring, I also own the Johannesburg Local Guides Community on Google+

Cheers M

Level 3

1. Name: Alejandro M
  2. Location: Santa Cruz - Bolivia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I get to share the places I have been to! Take photos, write reviews, request edits of places are some cool stuff to share to others.
  4. I love to share: Restaurants, parks, markets.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Hanging around in Google Maps 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm very curious! Just 2 years ago I saw this Google Mobile Car taking photos of the streets in my local community! Then I realized that Google was incorporating the Street View in Bolivia, such a great tool for businesses. 
Level 4

1. Name: Shiung
  2. Location: Penang, Malaysia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that I can contribute to a cause of making my part of the world more accessible to others. I hope that the availability of this information can let other travel more, understand other local cultures matter, and see the world is big. I want to encourage more appreciation of the world around us, the lone speck in the universe where we live in.
  4. I love to share: I feel most accomplished when a well written location is posted up. I think it helps the local community in promoting their business or showcasing a nice spot, and it helps travellers to experience the best of the local speciality. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: An email popped up one blue day.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I like pizza and dumplings.