cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

1.Name: Balázs Ofczianka

2.Location: Budapest, Hungary

3.What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being a local guide because I love help the community of map users. 

4.I love to share: I love to share photos and try to give actual reviews.

5.How Did I Hear About Local Guides : Can't remember, probably from internet.

Ps: I just wonder whether there are any Hungarian here. 🙂

Level 8

1. Name: Emman
2. Location: Philippines
3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It feels satisfying to share the places you visited, enjoyed & loved. And it so awesome to easily navigate into an unknown places through the pictures, reviews, shares & head-ups from fellow Local Guides.
4. I love to share: I love to share photos & quick info.
5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Discover it by accident while browsing through pages in the web.

Level 3

Name: Jonathan Corsiga
What do I love about being a local guide: I love helping travelers explore our city by providing them reviews and images on the map.
How did i hear about Local Guides: on SEO Blog.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi from Thailand - Sawasdee kab

Hi @PiyapongD Nice to see you here. It has been a while - hope you have been well! Nice picture of the Island. 

Former Google Contributor

1. Name: Yanni 
  2. Location: Singapore
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like how I can consistenly use Google Maps across the globe and get the same awesome experience on discovering new places and hidden gems. Places with details such as operating hours, website, etc are great sources of information when I want to know more about a place at a glance and it helps me make informed decisions. 
  4. I love to share: I love to share reviews because other Local Guides and read my thoughts and views about a places or even just the food I want them to try. No point wasting calories on bad food!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I work on the team and helped create it 🙂 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love anything about food. In fact, I live to eat! 

Level 8

1. Name: Zoburaz
  2. Location: Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that I can share my experiences to help people make informed decisions. Time and money are limited, so it's important to be able to quickly assess a place. I also love that I can connect with people anywhere and feel like I'm a local even if I'm visiting a place for the first time. 
  4. I love to share: EVERYTHING I can. I love Travelling, Cooking , Artwork etc. and i want to help people and Local Guides allows me to contribute that !, Thanks Localguides. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After Upload Some Photo on google map, google send me a mail for bring a local guides , I work on a software solution comapany as a system Engineer but also recently i am promoted to modorator of Bangladesh local guides.
Level 8

Name: Aloysious (Roy)

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself

22000+ points and you are on still level 5 ? Just kidding...

Its insane... reaching 22k points. Hatsoff sir. Keep it up. 🙂

Atma Ram
Level 8

_MG_4130.jpg

Name: Roedy Rustam

I love to share: I love to share photos and post processing tutorial how to make great photo"s

Reody Rustam
Level 7

1. Name: Liam
  2. Location: Zurich, Switzerland
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: As boring as it may sound, I really like editing maps. As an avid Maps user myself I want to make the app a better experience for other people too. I use it to scout for new locations and want to give something in return.
  4. I love to share: I really like sharing photos. I think a lot of places should be more involved with Maps. If they don't do it, I try my best to help out. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I can't even remember. I think possibly through Google+.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm an adult man and I still love going to the zoo and photographing animals.