Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Hi to everyone!

Hi to everyone! I'm Alessio and I'm an enthusiast Local Guide Level 5 from Venice, Italy. I'm really pleased to be part of a such big community as Google Local Guides is. I'm looking forward to be more active and social thanks to the Venezia Local Guides Community created by Andrea Marton as I'm in as a Moderator. 

Level 8

Introduce myself

1. Name: Pavel Sarwar
  2. Location: Mymensingh,Bangladesh. (Lives in Dhaka, Bangladesh)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  Google Local Guides is one of my part of life. I love google local guides evnts and meet Local Guides lovers. Love to introduice global local guides friends. I am also feel proud being a Local Guide.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos, our heritage, new places in Google Maps, foods and my social work and tech related activities.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I hear about Local Guides from Google+.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Hello World , I am an Entrepreneur, Community Leader & Social Worker. Currently I am the managing director of Codex Software Solution Ltd. Co-Founder of Demra Ideal College. I am working with some social organization. This year i got Young entrepreneurs award. I love to eat, travel, photography, writing stories, watching Sinema. I love to contrebute at public services using technology and digital tools for my country. My personal webpage: www.pavelsarwar.com
Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

1. Name: Amirreza
  2. Location: Tehran , Iran
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's cool! I can share everything happens around me and help so many people who are using Google Maps!
  4. I love to share: I love to share feedback about restaurants ! Because It's something that I always looking for It on Google Maps.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Read an article about it on TechCrunch.

Level 4

1. Name: Isaiah
  2. Location: Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria. 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:   I love the fact that I can contribute my discoveries on Google Maps. It's really great to know that my contributions serve as great help to people round the globe.
  4. I love to share: I love to share my experiences of places I go to; simply by writing reviews of such places.  
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Just got a mail about being a contributor to Google Maps.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Though a medical student, I have great love for tech stuffs. Really excited about Google and its programs. 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself

1. Name: Abdullah Al Mamun
  2. Location: Mymensingh, Bangladesh
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am fun of Google Local Guide, I love to share my experiences to help people make informed decisions by saving time and money. So, anyone can get quick assess to a place.
  4. I love to share: I Love to share anything that I can. I love to add a place, picture, review a place.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I see news @ google+ community.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I like travelling and love browsing Internet, Searching contents on Google, reading online newspaper, facebook.
Level 7

1. Name: Andy
  2. Location:  Flensburg, Germany
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Help others to find a great experience.
  4. I love to share: Knowledge about to be a Local Guide.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google+
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Love the nature of Schleswig-Holstein in Germany!
Level 8

1. Name: Debanjan Chakrabarti 
  2. Location: Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love Photography and Travle to defarent places. I am exprience my knowlage to my community members and help peopl.
  4. I love to share: I love to share my photogrph, because I am like Photography.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I got to know this program through my friends. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have contributed to the Local Guides Program, I like in travel & photography, I like to discover new places in our lovely World.
Thanks and Regard
Debanjan Chakrabarti
Level 10

1. Name: Sergey
    2. Location: Moscow, Russia
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I'm happy to improve the Maps, and help others to do it.
    4. I love to share: I love to edit map and help others with moderations. 
    5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I'm one of Map Maker Leads 
    6. Facts About Me: I'm Google Top Contributor, Google Map Maker Mapper (>6 years in the project), Map Maker Regional Lead Russia, Map Makerpedia Contributer (Russian), Google Trusted Tester

Savior_Tower

Level 9

Name: Thushyantha Ilankovan

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being a local guide makes me feel contented through sharing my experiences. As I'm passionate about photography and travelling local guide makes me even more alive nuturing my urge to capture moments while travelling and share the experience with all around the world.

I love to share: I love to share my perspectives through reviews and photographs. It's a pleasure to make others feel the same as I did through photographs and reviews.

How did I hear about Local Guides: Since my adulthood I have been a techie who searches for new releases in social media. Google+ has been capturing my interest for a while. Soon once I found about Local guide initiative on the newsfeed, I tried doing it and that was an exciting experience. Since that day I started earning points and still going on.

Fun Fact About Me: My home town is Batticaloa, Sri Lanka. But I had to spend various stages of my life in India and United Kingdom for educational purposes. Throughout the long journey of life the cameras I owned have been my best friends who travelled with me. In such a scenario, photography become part of my life instead of my passion or a hobby. Eventhough my career have moved me far far away shrinking my leisure time and to work more towards GIS & RS from ICT, photography and nature watch still remains fresh and young within me where ever I go.

GOW_2931-2-2.jpg

Level 8

1. Name: Ketur Patel
  2. Location: Surat, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being helpful to others
  4. I love to share: Photos and my experiances aboute places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google maps
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Just another person bitten by wanterlust.