Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - part 2

Hi... i am rico. I am indonesian... i live in bali, one of hundreds island in my country, indonesia. I like travelling. Now i am studying in malang-west java.

Level 3

hai my name yanuar from indonesia kalian bisa berwisata dan liburan di sini alam nya masih sejuk dam orang nya ramah- ramah berwisata kuliner dan makanan budaya lengkap

Level 8

Name: Robby
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love sharing my experiences with everyone. I can take pictures and upload them and give reviews. 
I love to share: I love to share my knowledge and expertise with anyone I encounter.
How did I hear about Local Guides: Just browsing the net and saw a post on Facebook that got my attention. 
Fun Fact About Me: I love spending my spare time at beaches and amusement park. I have my private pilot license. 

Robby Sayles
Level 7

OK, fair enough. "Hello world" (of the local guides). Here's my introduction. (BTW.: Please tell me all about my typos so I can improve my English even more)

1.  Name: Jonas
  2. Location: Lille, Belgium (Don't worry if you don't know it. It's so small most Belgians don't even know it).
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Not sure yet. I know that I'm level 5 contributor, but I still have the feeling that I'm just figuring this all out (specially this online community thing). I guess that sharing experiences is quite nice. When I see how many people have seen my pictures and than having the feeling that I could've helped all those people is the most rewording thing for me up till now.
  4. I love to share: Pictures, pictures and even more pictures. I'm a graduated video technician, so images are life for me.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Don't really know that one anymore but since I don't know anyone else doing this and since I figure things out mostly by my self, I guess I just found the 'apply' button on a certain day.
  6. Fun fact about me: This is the very first time ever I post/reply in a group on the Internet with people I don't know. I do this because I want to meet new people from around the world and I though (so it seemed to me) that this was the best place to start with that. Just because in here everyone seems to be nice. (Yes I'm a bit terrified of mean comments, so I never posted/replied on the Internet because I was scared of all the intolerant people on there).

If you want to know me even more, just ask. If I don't reply, it's probably because I didn't saw/found your question (still figuring this out 😛 ).

And now a fun fact to close my message: The spellchecker on this message doesn't know the word online and that wile this is an all online thing 😛

Level 2

Hi All!

1. Name: Pedro
  2. Location: Braga, Portugal
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to post pictures of places i go, and let people know more about where i live
  4. I love to share: I share pictures, mostly, because i love to take them and to show people how beautiful the world can be
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard about it through gmail, the team sent me one because i already shared a lot of pictures
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have a cat, James Skywalker (It's a geek thing), and i also am a Concert Photographer
Level 3

I am Eze Sunday, I run an IT firm where we sale and repaire computers.

Any time you are in Abuja Nigeria Kindly hookup with me . for a time of your life .

Thanks Guys

Level 2

Bonjour, Buongiorno, Hi,Oi, Hei, !Hola 

1. Name: Lesley
  2. Location: Montreal - Canada (last month here), next city Oslo - Norway
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help, also in real life I frequently stop my bike to help someone with a map in hands. 
  4. I love to share: I love to share infos about the places that I believe can be a good experience. 🙂
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I received an email about my photos.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: My friends need to ask me where I am (country and city), when they are planning a visit. 
Level 7

1. Name: Angelvis Tovar (Call me Angel please) 29 y/o
  2. Location: Santa Cruz de La Sierra, Bolivia. 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love creating contet that can help others, share my opinions and read others as well.
  4. I love to share: I like to share photos! I try to make it as well as possible. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I am Geophysicist and I have to deal with lot of map and GIS software. All google tools are very useful.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love dogs. I am professional fireman (yes, also but retired), I really like outdoor / mountain related activities and for that reason I became rock climber 🙂 
    Tortuga Island
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/27614
Level 7

Name: Minhaz uddin majumder.

I am 18 years old and i am a student

Level 4

@JonasP wrote:

OK, fair enough. "Hello world" (of the local guides). Here's my introduction. (BTW.: Please tell me all about my typos so I can improve my English even more)

1.  Name: Jonas
  2. Location: Lille, Belgium (Don't worry if you don't know it. It's so small most Belgians don't even know it).
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Not sure yet. I know that I'm level 5 contributor, but I still have the feeling that I'm just figuring this all out (specially this online community thing). I guess that sharing experiences is quite nice. When I see how many people have seen my pictures and than having the feeling that I could've helped all those people is the most rewording thing for me up till now.
  4. I love to share: Pictures, pictures and even more pictures. I'm a graduated video technician, so images are life for me.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Don't really know that one anymore but since I don't know anyone else doing this and since I figure things out mostly by my self, I guess I just found the 'apply' button on a certain day.
  6. Fun fact about me: This is the very first time ever I post/reply in a group on the Internet with people I don't know. I do this because I want to meet new people from around the world and I though (so it seemed to me) that this was the best place to start with that. Just because in here everyone seems to be nice. (Yes I'm a bit terrified of mean comments, so I never posted/replied on the Internet because I was scared of all the intolerant people on there).

If you want to know me even more, just ask. If I don't reply, it's probably because I didn't saw/found your question (still figuring this out 😛 ).

And now a fun fact to close my message: The spellchecker on this message doesn't know the word online and that wile this is an all online thing 😛

Hi... i am rico. Nice to meet you. I am indonesian. Far enough from belgie eh... 🙂