Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - part 2

Name: Jesse

If anyone is interested in meeitng up for some hiking, mountain biking or surfing just shoot me a message. 

Level 7

Hello all.

Mauricio, married, addicted to travel,  from Brazil but living in Alabama since 2015.

Level 4

1. Name: Francisco
  2. Location: Estado de México, México
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that everybody is searching to make the world a more connected world
  4. I love to share: Photos!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I learned from internet
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love music, i play guitar, I like dogs, I love México, I like to travel a lot but I have only travelled in México, I want to meet people from all over the world, I study environmental engineer
Level 2

Name: Alex
What do I love about being a Local Guide: Such a great idea that people can contribure directly on a map and you can touch any element, read reviews and add new tips/pictures right away. No need to browse long lists anymore. And there are lots of good people from everywhere in the world you can talk to and ask questions about the places they've been.
I love to share: 360 degree photos, regular photos and travel tips 
How did I hear about Local Guides: I saw strange icons on top of some avatars 😉
Some Fact About Me: Photographer, Traveller, 47 countries and more than 500 cities so far. My favourite sports are: learning how everything works and taking portraits and pictures of everything. You can find few of them on Instagram: alexander.andreev

Level 3

Всем привет меня завут Аслан , рад что попал в уровень эксперт!

Level 7

Hey everybody!

1. Name: Jasper
  2. Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I really like being the first to actually post something on a place. Also the sense of achievement with the contributer points and views on photo's ^_^
  4. I love to share: Photo's, photo's give a good feel of the place and I really like to see how many views they get. That let's me know how many people actually used them.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I just stubbled upon it while using google maps.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm a real adventures type. If I get the change to take a photo on top of a castle of mountain you bet I'll do it

I hope I'll reach level 5 soon and hopefully I'll be able to add a whole lot to maps

Level 2

Hi Im Bruach from Hamilton Victoria

Im loving Google maps and the great resource it is for travellers and locals alike.

Say hi if your from Southwest Victoria!

Level 1

Hi... Greeting... I am Agus. I am from Indonesia. I love travelling and sharing as well. If you need assistance, don't hesitate to contact me, please. Cheersss..

Level 4

Hi, I'm from Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia.

Nice to see you and i hope theres be a lot of friendship in this communities.

Regards

Level 3

1. Name: Joe
  2. Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Giving others helpful information about places I've visited so they can enjoy the world around them!
  4. I love to share: Reviews, photos, and ratings about food and restaurants. Nom.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google apps (maps, photos)
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I enjoy geeking out on slickdeals.com, anything related to cars, anything related to Android, space/physics, and stand up comedy

Looking forward to contributing!