cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Life is not worth it to be lived in one place=>

Hello @MohamedBounessrifi,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Do you live in Marrakesh? 

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

PS: I'm going to merge your post with our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - February 2019. Through it, you will be able to introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 1

Re: Life is not worth it to be lived in one place=>

That would be so cool 

thank you for your help

looking forward to make it more easier for people

Level 8

Bls: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Hello World

Name - Mohit Thukral

Location - New Delhi, India

I love to exercise using my body weight and eat food from best places to stay health. 

I like to connect with people from different cultural backgrounds. 

Hope we can meet soon.

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Hello dear fellows and explorers of the world!

I am Maria and hail originally from Bulgaria - beautiful country in the Eastern part of Europe. I currently live in the Netherlands with my little family, so I am very passionate and eager about child friendly places and places, who consider the needs of the little ones, especially when it comes to travel. I also surf and worked for many year for environmental organisation, so these are topics, which are very close to me.

We are very international, I've lived so far in 5 countries - Bulgaria, Germany, Scotland, The Netherlands and Ireland. Fun fact about me is that our kid is so international that he has 4 nationalities 🙂 

I am quite new to the forum and would love to engage more, so very happy to meet everyone here!

My favourite place on Earth probably is the Basque country, both French and Spanish side and soon I am travelling to Vietnam, so I am very curious to find out more things there!

Level 1

Welcome between friends in this lovely online world Maria

im new here so as many people like us

and together we can make it a bigger world for everyone 

peace

Level 4

Arainwahan waheed200 map

Arainwahan waheed200 map Arainwahan waheed200 mapArainwahan waheed200 map

Arain WahinArain Wahin

Connect Moderator

Re: Arainwahan waheed200 map

hola @Waheedahmad , bien venido a Connect, voy a mover su post a "Presentate", así nos cuentas un poco mas de ti.

saludos Farid.

Level 8

Bls: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Perkenalkan saya;

Nama : AMING NUR SAIRAN 

Kota  : AGAM. Sumatera Barat 

Negara : Indonesia. 

Hobi: Perkenalan., Fotografi dan perjalanan. Gedung kelurahan Aur Kuning. Kota Bukittinggi, Kota Wisata.Gedung kelurahan Aur Kuning. Kota Bukittinggi, Kota Wisata.

Level 6

Ajmalkhan.Ajmalkhan.

Name : Ajmal Khan

Location :Sharjah,  United Arab Emirates but Orginally from Kerala, India.

What i about to being a local guide :

Because... I am living in a village. Some of my relatives coming my house is so difficulty, Still google missed so many villages, and road's. My first attempt is locating my home area. Thats lots of helpfull so many friends and relatives. So i continued to helps others. 

My Favorite things to exlore :

Research a place and routes, there relegions  cultures and mostly tourist attraction palces. Lots of ancients cultures etc.

I am Working a sales staff in UAE.

But my part time i maximum used to help to others 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi This is Das from Hyd Telangana India I like to visit new places photos and meeting new peopl

Hi @Daslion

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!