Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Hi friends I am pranay my my level 7

FB_IMG_1524668467895.jpg

Level 8

Re: Hi friends I am pranay my my level 7

Hello @MP805 

Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

I am Niraj Bhusal , a level 8 Local Guide and a Google Street View Trusted Photographer from Nepal.  In Connect we share our experience of local guides, talking about technical issues or sharing what is our feelings about it.

I recommend you to check out these tips to help you settle down into Connect and know more about the Local Guides program :

• Help Desk : Help Desk is home to many threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect
  • Tips: Using Local Guides Connect : For, well, tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Local Guides Help Center :  To find more information about the program as well as ways to contribute great content to Google Maps
  • The five core values of Connect : Helpful and Motivative guidelines

Namaste,

Niraj

Connect Moderator

Re: Hi friends I am pranay my my level 7

Welcome to Local Guides and Connect @MP805  here is a great post to read 14 Tips for using Connect that will give you a head start.

I will merge your post to the monthly introductory thread where you can share a photo and tell us more about you if you would like too.

I hope you enjoy Local Guides and Connect.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Bls: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

24 Tips-nya sangatlah membantu kita untuk berinteraksi antar peserta pemandu lokal guides connect. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: My introduction

Hi @Narendrabhai

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for introducing yourself.

I moved your post to the Introduce Yourself section because your post is about you. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Hello World

binar atmaja photobinar atmaja photo

• Name: Binar Atmaja
  • What I love about being a Local Guide:  I’m impressed by the way people share their experiences and inspire others to travel and explore the world around us. and i want to share my experience also.
  • My favorite thing to explore: favorite thing is to explore other cultures. When I travel to other places, I feel my soul changing. Also, I can’t and don’t stop myself from tasting delicious local food wherever I go, and taking photos of it.
  • Fun fact about me: i love to eat a lot, but my body didnt become fat enough, i eat really much, really, i can eat 3 large pizza by my self. and whole roasted turkey.
"I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness so I don't intimidate you" | @binar
Level 10

Eh ada om @binar  di forum Local Guides Connect.

Salam kenal om, terima kasih

PaDeSSo

Level 8

Hi @PaDeSSo 

Yess its me, long time not seeing you here

its been while, since my other account was troublesome, so i decide to get new account

"I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness so I don't intimidate you" | @binar
Level 3

Erbemsema

ErbemsemaErbemsema

Former Google Contributor

Re: Erbemsema

Hi @Erbemsema

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I moved your post to the Introduce Yourself section because your post is about you. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Since you are new in the community, here are some tips you can follow: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and What are Connect topics?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!