20190120_234444.jpg

------------
Level 1

Natural disasters

IMG-20181020-WA0038.jpg

Level 10

Re: Natural disasters

Hello @alakkemahesh

Welcome to the community. It would be good to explain more about your posts here. When and where this was?

Also be away enough from the flood! It can harm you.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Former Google Contributor

Re: Natural disasters

Hi @alakkemahesh,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I just wanted to let you know that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback and many more.

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources: New to the community? and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

P.S.: I am going to merge your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Lokesh

Lokesh97

Screenshot_20181212_125258.png

Re: Lokesh

Hi @Lokesh97,

Welcome to Connect!

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback, write reviews about places and many more. I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

By the way,  I moved your post to this topic  Introduce Yourself - February 2019.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Introducing myself

1. Name: Tinyiko
  2. Location: Stavanger, Norway ( Originally from South Africa)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy sharing my experiences with other people. Being a local guide has allowed me to help other people who want to visit other places or simply look for recommendations. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I enjoy hikes and walks, which gives me the opportunity to explore nature and capture its beauty.

5. Fun fact about me:I'm always on the move, literally: -) 

Level 5

Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Name:Lokesh 

• What I love about being a Local Guide: being a local guide has changed my way of travel, especially the way I see the world and everything around me. I love the feeling that we travel or go vacation not only for leisure or discover new experiences, but also we can share it and help other people by making it accessible. Ever since I joined local guide, I always re-discovered something new in my neighborhood, things that I didn't put so much attention before.Screenshot_20190109_135141.png

LokeshLokesh

My favorite thing to explore: Back then, for me travel is always about go to touristy destination, famous restaurant or franchise coffee shop. But now, my favorite thing is I always want to experience new things everyday, like try the other restaurant I've never been this whole time based on review from other local guides (or simply delivered my opinion if there isn't any), try to walk different route to reach certain places, and the most favorite is talk with local people or simply making new friends, really love to hear the stories!

Fun Fact about me: I always bring my ukulele when I travel (especially during a road trip), covering songs, singing together or even learning local music. I believe that music has the power to bring people come together.

Re: Introducing myself

Hello @Tinyiko_Sithole,

Thanks for your introduction!

I'm looking forward to see your interesting contents here.  To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic.

PS: I'm merging your post to our monthly Introduce yourself topic, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Introducing myself

Thank you.