Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

My name is Roshan Kumar .

Roshan Kumar
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Sure sir @VasT 

Level 10

Muelle en Villa Gesell

Tarde de  Sabado en el club de pescadores Villa Gesell apreciando la brisa marina y un buen atardecer

Level 10

Juguelandia parque

20190120_234240.jpg

Parque Juguelandia en Villa Gesell cientos de atracciones y juegos .Fenomenal paea ir en Familia

Connect Moderator

Re: Juguelandia parque

Hola @Gabydegesell bien venido a Connect, fusioné tus post ya que son similares en si mismo, te comparto algunos tips y Sugerencias para usar Connect también otros donde  puedes leer sobre como hacer un Gran Post en Connect.

Cuentanos por ejemplo que es lo que más te gusta de Vila Gesel, cuales son los lugares más populares para visitar y en que momento, junto con algunas fotos del sitio para ilustrarlo. 

Un saludo, Farid.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Juguelandia parque

¡Hola @Gabydegesell y bien venido a Connect!

Como eres nuevo en la comunidad sería muy útil leer el artículo que @FaridTDF ha compartido contigo.  

Ten en cuenta que voy a trasladar tu post a nuestro tema mensual de febrero Introduce Yourself donde puedes presentarte al resto de la comunidad. 

@FaridTDF, muchas gracias por fusionar las publicaciones de Gabydegesell. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

تعريف بنفسي

اسمي سليمان أشن انا مرشد محلي في مستوى الخامس هل من ترحيب.IMG-20181202-WA0010.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: تعريف بنفسي

Hi @ssouliman77 and welcome to Connect!

I have just released your post from the Spam section. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

Since you are new in Connect, I recommend you read 14 helpful tips for using Connect because this article suggests various ways to engage with the community.

I'm going to move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself  topic where you can share something more about yourself and get to know other Local Guides. Thank you for sharing and have fun on Connect!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Life is not worth it to be lived in one place=>

Do you enjoy walking in different places within people you have never seen but treats you well?

Do you just like taking pictures of things, people and places that you didn’t even know existed?

Are you looking for having a great time and be treated as an equal with the locals?

well..as long as there is still air in your lungs and you can still have fun and walk around..join me and let’s us just have fun Badi PalaceBadi Palace

Bahia PalaceBahia Palace

Level 10

Re: Life is not worth it to be lived in one place=>

Thanks for your story and photos @MohamedBounessrifi. You are so correct.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.