Petra_M's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Hi @PaDeSSo, thanks for your warm welcome to the forum. I think profile like yours are inspiring to me. Congratulations for having contributed so much on Google Maps this far. One day I also wish to get there.

Best regards from Brazil 🙂

Level 10

Thanks Mr. @Matt-BR 

Lets Keep Moving Forward and always do our best, whatever - whenever - however and wherever.

Good Job

Regards

PaDeSSo ~ Indonesia LG

Level 8

Bls: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Dear PaDeSSo,

Pls. help me/give a guideline to add my social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube) in my Local Guides Connect profile as like as your profile.

This is a very exciting matter. I will be grateful to you for this contribution. 

Thanks,

Akther Hossain, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Level 10

Re: Ganga River India

Har har Gangay 🧜‍♀️ 🙏. Ganga nahae @Gug12?

Level 10

Is this Narayani river in Nepal?

Level 6

No, its Gandak River Bihar

Google Moderator

Re: Baru tau ada local guide, langsung kebut

Halo @Indratama,

Tidak perlu minta maaf, seiring berjalannya waktu juga pasti akan terbiasa dan jika kedepannya memang ada yang dibingungkan jangan segan untuk men-tag salah satu moderator yang akan membantu kamu. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: GREEN DELHI

Hello @sunil2xu,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new here on Connect, I will merge your post to our monthly introduce yourself thread where you can tell us more about yourself and meet other Local Guides. 

You can read article provided by @KashifMisidia to start with and to know what topics we usually discuss here on Connect you can read this article as well What are Connect topics?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Gug12 ,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you are new here, please get acquainted with the following article, which will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable: 14 helpful tips for using connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

I am letting you know that I have moved your post to the Introduce Yourself monthly thread, so you can introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Hrishi7,

Thank you for introducing yourself I'll merge it in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic, where you can read about other Local Guides. 

By the way, your photo is amazing I can't wait to hear more about Pune.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!