Nice To know about your profile as software engineer

lets keep our spirit to do  our best. thank you

Regards

PaDeSSo

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Wa'alaikum Salam Pak @Aming_Nur_Sairan 

Alhamdulillah damang,

Ayo semangat pak, berbagi kebaikan dengan informasi yang baik dan benar di Google Maps.

foto jalan kelok 9 nya sangat indah dan luarbiasa

Salam

PaDeSSo - Indonesia Local Guides

Level 2

GREEN DELHI

hi i am sunil yadav

Level 8

Siapa pak PaDeSso, kami di Sumatera Barat akan sediakan foto yang ada di daerah pariwisata layak untuk di gunjungi para wisatawan insya allah jika dalam sehat jasmani maupun rohani. aaamin. 

Salam dari 

Sumatera Barat, Indonesia. 

Level 2

I'm new
Here’s a bit about me
Name: Chaiyos 
What I love about being a Local Guide: I glad to contribute to local guide because I just want to help people to make right decisions through my reviews. Moreover, I like reading about other Local Guides’ experiences that can be useful.
My favorite thing to explore: I love to travel to experience things and places.
Fun Fact About Me: travelling, eating, playing sport.
Christ Church College of Oxford University, UKChrist Church College of Oxford University, UKDotonbori & Shinsaibashi, Osaka, JapanDotonbori & Shinsaibashi, Osaka, JapanHimeji Castle, Hyogo, JapanHimeji Castle, Hyogo, JapanLiverpool, UKLiverpool, UK

Connect Moderator

Re: GREEN DELHI

Hello @sunil2xu  

Welcome to local Guides Connect.

I attracted by the title of your post, which is Green Dehli, Are you doing any plantation there? Or if you can share some more informations about Green Dehli slogan.

Like from last few months there is a national campaign in Pakistan namely Clean And Green Pakistan. In this great campaign, we are trying to keep cities clean, and Green by plantation. 

I hope we can see a wonderful and detailed post by you about some great news of Green Initiative in Dehli.

Further it seems you are new in Local Guides Connect, why don't you  Introduce yourself February here.

And you can see some useful tips for your future posts by reading this article 14 helpful tips for using Connect .

Shukriya 🙏 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 7

Bls: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Hi

Nice to met you

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Thanks @VasT for letting me know about introduce yourself Topic.So let me introduce myself..

Name - Hrishikesh

Location - Pune,Maharashtra

What I love about being a Local Guide:I think being a local guide is like a face of places that you informed to others.Through local guide to can describe or show the beauty of places you visit so that other can too enjoy that places and make their life more beautiful.So being a local guide is like a responsible person who describe the beauty of places he visits.

My favorite thing to explore:As I am from Pune my state has great history of Forts and magnificent mountains of sahyadri.So these this mountains always attract me towards them.Magnificent SahyadriMagnificent Sahyadri

Level 6

Ganga River India

IMG_20190204_141339.jpg

Level 8

Hi @sonnyNg, thanks for your review and update on my post. I feel happy that it actually went through at the end 🙂

cc @Petra_M 

About using original content, absolutely. All of my shares in Google Maps have been original and I will keep doing that. I understand sometimes automatic filters can have their false positives, and this might have been a case for me 🙂

Lastly, I posted recently here on Connect that I never received my usual "congratulations" e-mail from Google for having reached level 8. My e-mails settings are correct, I've checked the spam and nothing there. But I have received normally for achieving previous levels and got level 8 a coupe of months ago.

Do you know how this can be solved? 

Thank you in advance!