GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Hello poser @HelloSamsonR it's really good to know much about you 🙂 see you around 

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

That's short and nice name you got 😎 thank you for starting this thread @GusMoreira. Glad to know about you.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Look who is here @BishowvijayaP finally I came to know about you 😋 and nic country you are from @BishowvijayaP.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Wow another person in seeing today from Nepal @Surendra nice to meet you :).

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

No matter how many times I see the pic of our and your daughter it's really so lovely @OSAMA your story is always inspriation to me.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Here is my introduction to new friends 🙂

Name: Jagadeesan aka Jagadeesh or Jaggu

Why do I love about being a Local Guide: Who doesn't like being appreciated or get blessings or new friends ? Being an LG I m getting so much of appreciation, now come the blessing when ever I contribute I always try to find all the information and update those information so that it may help people some where and when they find those information definitely one are the other person will give blessings and now comes the friends part, to be honest I don't like to mingle with people much and being an 24 old yr guy hardly have one friend in reality but when I started to interact in LG I got so many as friend the interesting part is everyone is always ready to help 🙂

I love to share: I was Born and brought in a middle class family so I always know what is necessary for me and my home, since from my childhood. I use to walk for several kilometres daily to my school and college which im really happy because that is helping me now to contribute in maps like where is all the shops and places really exists and what is true information. Poser :)Poser 🙂

How did I hear about Local Guides: I'm sure about it but I'm pretty sure that when I brought my first android phone with my first salary Samsung E7 google apps came pre installed, being an first time android user I was using all the app and who doesn't know Google or Google products ? So I simply went to maps but it was not interesting I was playing with google earth use to browse google earth and see my home and my friends home and one day google earth has been stopped it said like earth is not available for your region and I was like uffff. Then I started using maps most of the time I ended up in wrong place I got so much irritated and I started contributing. I joined LG but didn't do anything I was doing my regular work but I didn't give me happiness or any satisfaction so I thought atleast I can help people who needs help and information 🙂

Fun Fact About Me: I never stop Googling things.Office look :)Office look 🙂

I'm really glad to be here and know your all:)

Wish you all luck and good health my friends, see you around in LG

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Hi @Sutradhar nice to meet you :).

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Introduce Yourself - February 2018

1. Name: Emma

2. Location: Wisconsin, USA

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help people because it is a reward within itself. I feel like even just telling someone what you think about a place is helpful. I know that if I was new to an area I would want to know where the best places are to go and so on. I also like feeling like I am doing my part in the community and to make the community better.

4. My favorite thing to explore: I often like exploring parks and other nature places because I have a deep love for animals and the earth. I also like hanging out with my friends and great places to do that are at restaurants, so I am always looking for the best ones and put in a review with both the goods and the bads.

5. Fun fact about me: I have known where I am going to college and what my occupation will be since I was 5.

Level 9

1. Name: Jonas
  2. Location: Kapenguria, Kenya
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to see the impact that all my contributions make to everyone who uses Maps. And also to make sure that I give people out there the right reviews that will change their experience for good 🙂
  4. Fun Fact about me: I love swimming, but last time I tried; I did swallow a great deal of water 🙂 🙂

20171012_163354.jpg

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

This is so beautiful @Surendra I love it.

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.