GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Brother @BishowvijayaP warm welcome to local guides connect month of february 2018.

Level 10

Brother @Surendra warm welcome to local guides connect community month of february 2018.

Connect Moderator

Re: I AM A LEVEL 6 LOCAL GUIDE

Hola @SyedDanishArafat, bien venido a Connect, muevo tu post al saludo mensual así te presentas y te conocemos un poco mas.

Saludos Farid

Level 10

A warm welcome to LG family @Surendra.

Thank you so much for welcoming me @MdEmranulHoque

Level 8

thanks @MdEmranulHoque brother 

@MdEmranulHoque wrote:

Brother @Surendra warm welcome to local guides connect community month of february 2018.

Level 8

Thanks @BishowvijayaP bro 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

A warm welcome to LG family @Surendra.

Thank you so much for welcoming me @MdEmranulHoque

Level 2

I am Palash Sutradhar from Manikganj district of Bangladesh. 

I love Google's all initiative without any question, so I am here to help the community.

I love to travel a lot, love to feel the locality, nature, weather, geography. When I plan to travel some places, Google map is my first guide.

I never fly in the air.

Former Google Contributor

Re: I m new

Hi @MKA2

A warm welcome to Connect.

Tips for getting started:

Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.

- There is also a photo limit of 1,000 photos on Connect. If you've reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. Learn more here.

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Hello my dear LG family members.

Thank you @GusMoreira for this Feb 2018 introduction thread.

1. Name: Dheeraj Verma
  2. Location: Chandigarh/ Himachal, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Whenever I try to travel to a new place, I rely a lot on Google Maps.                                                                                    It's like virtual companion to me and gives me confidence to explore new places. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Trekking is something I love to do any day. My future plan is to trek all the possible peaks in my area and                                                update them on google maps so that it comes within the reach of every person. 
  5. Fun Fact About Me: Me and my daughter looked very identical when we both were 22 days old 🙂

Dusk in the mountainsDusk in the mountains

deja vudeja vu

At Pangong Tso, LehAt Pangong Tso, Leh

And please check out my first meet-up World Wide Photo Walk Chandigarh under World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up by @AlejandraMaria

--

Regards

Dheeraj

Connect Moderator

@GusMoreira Hi!!

Glad to know about you again!!  

I would also introduce myself sooner..

Happy Guiding!!!