GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Hi @GusMoreira@NadyaPN and all

My Bro & Sis in World LG Family, let's join us to introduce yourself to the connect community.

I wish we can improve our best contributing for best mapping activity all the world.

Screenshot_2018-01-14-21-41-47_1.jpg

My Connect's name : @PaDeSSo

My Level : 10

Bandung - West Java - Indonesia

Keep Moving Forward !!!

Neverlasting Contributing

Warm Regard, Salam Santun

@PaDeSSo

Connect Moderator

Hi @Sultan_Lva and welcome to Local Guides connect community.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Hi @RAhul2505 and welcome to Local Guides connect community.

@RAhul2505 wrote:

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

Here’s a bit about me

1. Name: RAHUL BABU
  2. Location: MAINPURI UTTAR PRADESH 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 1

Cambodai

See Am

HiHi

HiHi

អ្នក ស្រអែម

Level 4

I literally live for sunrise's and sunsets because I am now on a shorter time clock.  I have been diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer as of September 2016.  I am now on maintenance Chemotherapy for another year and a half.  So, yes every day is precious to me more and more.

Level 7

Me and my life

my life storyFB_IMG_1516869476569.jpg

FB_IMG_1516869433633.jpg

FB_IMG_1516866814190.jpg

FB_IMG_1516866795251.jpg

FB_IMG_1517176500892.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Me and my life

Hi @Bashir1,

I've moved your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to get to know other Local Guides and share a bit more about you.

Thanks!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi

i am Sidharth sharma

I am from rajasthan but right now I am living in Bhopal.

I like to visit historical and religious monuments and I am photographer by hobby.

I can't explain the feeling  when some got motivated for travelling because of me.

Level 10

Hello friends

Name-Sachin Sharma

location-Delhi India

small intro-Basically i am an engineer by profession and working in marketing but the thing I like most is traveling and i love food very much.

i am at level 7 now ,the best feeling on posting photos when some one on this planet whom you don’t know and he admires and get something out of your photos or reviews.

i would like to live every moment of my life and would like to enjoy with my friends and family and basically love Himalayan traveling.

Sachin Sharma
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ask me about north India

Hi @talibabdul and welcome to Connect!

I wanted to let you know that I moved your post to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. If you like you can add a bit more about yourself to your curent post by editing it. You don't know how? Well, don't worry it's pretty easy. Do you see the 3 little black dots which are situated on the right side of your post? Well click on them and then choose "Edit message".

Since you are new, I suggest you check the Help Desk board as it has a lot of useful information on how to best use Connect.

Hope that this was helpful!

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!