GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bello.....

@Alibhalli welcome to Local Guides Connect, tell us more about yourself, name, city, country, etc

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman

Former Google Contributor

Re: MAsjid jamik kota lhokseumawe

Hey @Teukuamirullah,

Welcome to Connect!

We are happy to have you here. Please note that I have moved your topic to the introduction thread, that we use to Introduce ourselves to the Community.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 1

sanju

my name is sanju....I AM 22 YEARS OLD

Re: sanju

Hi @sanakaduranta and welcome to Connect!

We have a thread specifically dedicated to new member and this is where I'm going to move your post. In there you can introduce yourself to the community. Feel free to read the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

@AIMAN_SAEED warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Level 10

Thanks My dear friend @Haruki

Re: Introduce Myself

Hello @deepzubair,

Welcome to Connect!

Thanks for your introduction. Please note that I have merged your topic with the already existing Introduction thread.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Google Map

Hi @rkRakesh

Welcome to Connect!

I see @deepakjhic gave you good tips for a start on Connect. I'm moving your post to this month's Introduce yourself post. Here you can meet lots of Local Guides and get to know them.

Enjoy connecting,

Marin

Level 8

@GusMoreira Thanks for this opportunity to introduce myself.

I'm  Fuvad from Kochi, India. One day I added a photo in Maps when I see the option to add photos. After a while, I saw my photo has around 1k views, I was surprised that my photo had viewed 1k times. Them I used to add photos of the places I've visited and later on it became a routine that I took a photo of every place I gone through and start contributing. After that I started writing reviews on my places. Today I check the usual questions like wheelchair accessible,. wherever I go and share to maps. I realized that the impact of using maps in society by seeing my views for photos added,  that I understand this is a service we can give to the people. Thanks Google for giving this opportunity for all local guides in the world.

Level 9

Dear @AIMAN_SAEEDits so amaizing picture. i want to ride looks like to you. but i have no accomplished.

Md Polash Hossien

||