Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

English

Hi

Former Google Contributor

Re: English

Hi @Kaleemullahbhatti,

Welcome to Connect! I've merged your message with this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others.

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@NadyaPN @GusMoreira can you tell me why my introduction is hidden from 51th page😒😒

Hey @ayann,

It looks like your message was picked up as spam by the automatic spam filters in place here on Connect. The team monitors spam quarantine very closely and releases non-spam posts as quickly as we can in 24 hours or less. We've released your post and it is now public.

Thanks!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@NadyaPN that time I was very disappointed I have wrote that article in 40 mins hark work as I'm using a 4inch smartphone it's so difficult 😣 I don't know why that was go to the spam but I'm not gonna write any introduction from next month's​ article 😒

Level 9

Xin chào

Xin chào 

dung

Re: Xin chào

Hi @Dung_02 and welcome to Connect!

I am going to merge your post into the current introduction thread. Please read the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there.

Since you are new in Connect, here are some tips about being part of the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk.
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Have lots of fun!

If you have any questions, first search in the community as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

See you soon,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Hello LG's....

Starting with my introduction..I  am Neha Agnihotri, from Pune, India...I feel really happy being in the local guide family...as sharing is the new caring ...I love sharing my experiences and adventures here and adding the lil bit I can....travelling..exploring...clicking..eating....it's a different world...

YOLO....

Level 7

دعم اللغة العربية

السلام عليكم

Level 1

duni

IMG-20180220-WA0002.jpg