Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Ata Ur Rehman

Gujranwala Pakistan

Adding photos on Google Maps i like so much as well as add/edit places

@HashimN @Haseeb @Anonymous @NabilhaNif @Bilal_shaikh @Ubaid5 @rizwanccie @NisarSindhi 

Level 9

Re: Cara untuk berjaya dalam hidup

Hi @pojy1010  Welcome to Local Guides Connect! This is going to be an interesting journey. Please get yourself introduced to this Global Community at this link- Introduce Yourself - February 2018. This introduction chain helps us Local guides to get to know people with similar interests 🙂

Level 6

Rakan baru

4F35A626-A84E-4DD4-98E3-8F7CB5C61A2C.jpeg

Johor port 

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Name: Thippesh

What I love about being a Local Guide: One thing that I love about Google local guide is when we edit or add places of places it will reach fastly for those who required information about that place ....and I never forget to answer the questions....

Level 8

Bls: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Name: Taat

Being a Local Guide: I love to give contribution for my city. And i love to see the others visiting my city easily.

My favorite : Write the review to help others. Upload photo to describe the listing with image.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Rakan baru

Hey @pojy1010,

Welcome to Connect! I've moved your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know other Local Guides.

Thank you,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Cara untuk berjaya dalam hidup

Hi @pojy1010 and welcome to Connect!

I wanted to let you know that I have moved your post to the relevant thread. Please feel free to share some details about yourself as @IlankovanT have suggested.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Google Map

Welcome to the official forum of local guides. 

Connect is a place where you can ask questions about map problems, share story, give feedback to Google etc. Google moderators/ Connect moderators are to help you in correct direction & solve your problem other local guides can help you too.

Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to other Local Guides? Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

• This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 
  • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • Here you can learn more about using local guide connect. This is our help center.

Hope to see you around.

@rkRakesh

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 2

Ciao a tutti da Napoli! buona giornata

Ciao a tutti i Local Guides mi presento mi chiamo Lina abito a Bacoli un piccolo paesino in provincia di napoli un apiccola penisola sul mare io ci sto troppo bene però mi piace viaggia re e vedere altri posti

Level 4

Hello Everyone !

I am new here. Looking forward to contributing to this awesome community.

Let me introduce myself.

Name: Divjot Singh

How I got to know about Local Guide Community: Just by Luck! One day, I was adding my Business on Google Maps and got to know about Local Guides Program from there only.

What do I love about being a Local Guide: First of all, it's fun! It also makes me contribute for a better Google Maps. I know it can be hard when you visit a new place. Google Maps is a real lifesaver.

I have not travelled much but Local Guides Program has inspired me to travel more and explore new places so I plan on going on many trips in the future.

Btw, I have literally lived all my life in Chandigarh, so I consider myself an expert Local Guide of Chandigarh.

Let's make Google Maps better!