GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi @NimraRehmanAnsari

You can use @  for reply to person who has mention you, like what i have written to you

"Hi @NimraRehmanAnsari"

Good job

Wassalaam

Level 10

Hi @NimraRehmanAnsari

You can use @  for reply to person who has mention you, like what i have written to you

"Hi @Nimra..."

Good job

Wassalaam

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Hi @Stranger_Ami

Welcome to connect

Better for you to join Introduce-Yourself-February-2018 belong to @GusMoreira in order all of us know your profile better.

Thanks @deepakjhic

Warm Regards

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Hello @Stranger_Ami,

Thank you for your introduction. Please note that I have merged your topic to the already existing one.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Is tranlation available

I can go through the content of the post of @salemalrifai as the scripts are not known to me ? 

Please help

Regards

MONDRITO

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Hello, I am Pearl

From Nairobi kenya

I like to add photos of places I visit, that's what is my strongest point as a guide.

Fun fact. I love to travel and explore new places as long as their is a hot shower near by. hahaha

Level 8

Re: Is tranlation available

Hi @MONDRITO

He greets

" As-salāmu ʿalaykum"

Level 8

Bls: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Halo Dunia. saya baru Nama : bhid Lokasi : Sumatera barat Apa yang saya sukai tentang menjadi Pemandu Lokal : Saya suka melihat dampak bahwa semua kontribusi saya dapat membuat semua orang yang menggunakan Google Maps. Tapi Saya jarang sekali memberikan Ulasan Hal favorit saya untuk mengeksplorasi : Saya benar-benar suka bepergian dan hal favorit saya adalah belajar apa yang penduduk setempat lakukan.
Level 8

Bls: Street View

hi @zero2one1881 or dino 

Selamat Datang di connect

Since you are new to the community, here are some tips you mind find useful:

1. Introduce Yourself and get to know others
  2. Visit the Help Desk and Search the community whenever you have questions
  3. Take a look at our Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy
regard
bhidyt

Level 3

Assala mu alaikum

@PaDeSSo Thank you for the tip.

i will try to improve more.