GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Virtual tour

Hi Sam @semeteus and welcome to Local Guides connect community.

Thanks

Happy to Help

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

1. Name: Ravindra Salunkhe
  2. Location: Satara, Maharashtra
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: i like to add new place with its history and current situation.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I absolutely love travelling and my favorite thing is to learn what the locals do. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I am so simple, live in Village area, i love googling.
  6. I reached at Google Local Guide Leval 10 yesterday. I am very happy to be part of Google Local Guide. Thanks everyone for guiding and helping me. Thanks Google.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Hey @rpsalunkhe,

Nice to meet you! I love googling as well. Congrats on reaching level 10. This is amazing!

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Hello World

Hi 

I am Prasanna , a level 7 Local guide from Sri lanka.

My hometown is Panadura a small town south of Capital Colombo alongside the pictorial seaside

I love contributing to travel websites, blogs, and forums sharing my passion for traveling and trying different cuisines.

My interests are in nature & wildlife, exploring heritage and archeological sites. 

I am trying my hand at photography and would share some travel photos with you,

I am a frequent traveler around Sri Lanka and visit Australia, Melbourne in particular, for few months a year.

Re: Hello World

Hey @Prasanna-Aryaprema,

Thank you for your introduction. Please note that I have merged your topic with the February introduction thread.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Re: Hello World

Thank you, @GeorgesHR, Much appriciated

Prasanna

@GeorgesHR wrote:

Hey @Prasanna-Aryaprema,

Thank you for your introduction. Please note that I have merged your topic with the February introduction thread.

Best regards,

Georges

Level 3

Good morning

สุขสันวาเลนไทลสุขสันวาเลนไทล

IMG_25610214_181042.JPG

IMG_25610214_145055.JPG

Level 1

General

hi i am rifat from dhaka Bangladesh.......

Re: General

Hello @Rifat3,

Welcome to Connect!

We are glad to have you here. I moved your post to out Introduction topic for February. Please feel free to introduce yourself here.

Thanks!

Georges

Re: General

Hello @Rifat3

Thank you for sharing. The Travel and Advice board is meant for sharing your authentic experiences with Local Guides around the world. We aim for detailed posts from people with local knowledge that will help people navigate and enjoy the unique experience in your city.

In the same way you may share your experience and knowledge with others, you can also actively learn — and ask — more about what other Local Guides have to say about the places they live, work and visit.

I am not available to respond on the weekend