Did you mean: 
Level 1

Dj Bhola Mathura Place

Dj Bhola MathurIMG20180204164334.jpg

Dj Bhola Mant Mathura

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

• Name: Vikas Kumawat
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to see the impact that all my contributions can make to everyone who uses Google Maps. Every once in while my friends tell me that they went to a somewhere because they read my review on Google Maps.  It's a really good feeling!
  • My favorite thing to explore: I absolutely love travelling and my favorite thing is Reviewing and QA
  • Fun Fact about me: I am From India... Also wants to contribute worldwide

Vikas Kumawat
Level 5

awesome pictures @DhéèrajV

Level 2

Hola soy nueva mi nombre es Hellen Solís, actualmente en Los Ángeles pero originaria de Guerrero México me gusta conocer nuevos lugares y trabajar en equipo 

Level 8

Thank you @Wawan410

And warm welcome to you in our wonderful LG family. 

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - February 2018

What's up LG world?

Let me introduce myself, local guide level 8.

Name: Ilyaz

What i love about being a local guide:

Actually i love almost everything of being LG, especially i love discovering new places thru google map. My city is small but despite that here is alot to discover and I'm moving forward to discover them.

Also i love adding 360 degree photos to google map and I'm proud of being "Trusted photographer"

My photos was seen more than 2 million times and that's make me so happy,  haha. About 420 people liked my reviews what means it was useful them, i think. That's motivate me.

My favorite things to explore: Making 3D tour of places, buildings, etc.

Fun fact about me: Last year i became LG level 5 in a month, haha.IMG_20171003_231114_456.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome @VikasDigital to the LG community, here u will find people that share similar interests as you...

Level 10

I think it's day to day food for our sisters @DhéèrajV bro. 😀I seldom eat panipuri though I love it a lot. 

@DhéèrajV wrote:

IMG_2098.JPG

@BishowvijayaP @Surendra Wow enjoying pani puri, I love this street food snack.

It has so many names like Gol gappe, Gup chup, watery bread etc but when this crisp sphere gets into your mouth its amazing.

Level 10

Bro @Anonymous, most of the tourist visit Nepal from India. @NareshDarji is also a potential tourist from India to visit Nepal in near future. Most of the tourist from India are pilgrims who use to visit Pashupatinath temple.  I have used the word approximately 800 thousand since the number fluctuates because of several reasons. 

Now I am hoping to see the familiar tourist from Serbia. 😉😊

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @BishowvijayaP. U posted that: Every year approx. 800 thousand foreigners visit your nation. 

My question is where are from most of tourists that come & what is the most visited place in your country - if you could provide some link? ☺️

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BishowvijayaP, expect tourists from Serbia because we would be very glad to come  Himalayan country...