GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Hi @Satnamsinghsandhu Nice to meet you... and Welcome to local guides connect community.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 5

Hello Every one ,

,Cheers !Cheers !

This is Vijay,

I Love Nature, Love Travelling , Love to Explore Russia , love to talk and smile to exchange a positive gesture and move on.....

Google Maps ! how its impacting ? its not impacting its changing ones life's , its making people smart and confident to move on and to explore on .....and i 'a m glad that i am apart of it !!!!

From Hyderabad, India.

Level 1

Hello everyone, I am Nam from VietNam :D

Hi all, 

9 to meet all of you 😄 

My name is Nam from Việt Nam

What is your name? and Where are you from ? 😉

Level 8

What's up LG world?

Let me introduce myself, local guide level 8.

Name: Ilyaz

What i love about being a local guide:

Actually i love almost everything of being LG, especially i love discovering new places thru google map. My city is small but despite that here is alot to discover and I'm moving forward to discover them.

Also i love adding 360 degree photos to google map and I'm proud of being "Trusted photographer"

My photos was seen more than 2 million times and that's make me so happy,  haha. About 420 people liked my reviews what means it was useful them, i think. That's motivate me.

My favorite things to explore: Making 3D tour of places, buildings, etc.

Fun fact about me: Last year i became LG level 5 in a month, haha.

Plane spotting is my hobbyPlane spotting is my hobby

Level 8

@GusMoreira

Name: Laxmi Gautam.

What I love about being a Local Guide:  Mapping the world, to help the travelers so that people need not to ask others for directions. And most important thing is through local guides I found so many new friends from inside and outside the country. What I love about being a local guide is that my small contribution can bring a little bit smile, a little bit change, and a little bit hope in travelers.

My favorite thing to explore: I love to explore the place where I never been before.

Fun Fact about me: Enthusiast for travelling, taking pictures and love to enjoy life to the fullest. 
 Can't Imagine life without doing fun.......Can't Imagine life without doing fun.......

Level 4

1. Name: Roman
  2. Location: Štefanová (Slovakia)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like helping others to see whats around.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Mountains, definitely mountains!!
  5. Fun Fact about me: My cat is the laziest one I've ever seen.
Level 1

Film only!

Film maker 

Level 1

k

heylo

Level 5

Hi everyone, this is about myself

Name: Wawan Taryanto

What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help everyone knows better with my contributions about any places, or anything. And also meet new friends like all of you guys was wonderful.

My favorite thing to explore: I love travel with my own motobike, sighseeing everything in a new places, and of course try every foodies in different cultures.

Fun Fact about me: I've live in Lampung, but my family in Java. So, i usually travel to Java (West Java, and Central Java) once three months, and i've mixed culture between java, sunda, and lampung.

this photo was taken by my friend in  Gorontalo, Indonesiathis photo was taken by my friend in Gorontalo, Indonesia

Level 2

Cari uang

20180130_102749.jpg

20180129_135739.jpg

Ini aku