GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Hello @OSAMA warm wishes from India. It's always nice to hear from one of the star of LG family. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes @BishowvijayaP, you have good memory, it was Serbia and Montenegro until 2006, but since then it has become Serbia and so it is until today. Thanks for the wishes of my dream.

Level 8

Thaks for the appriciation @BishowvijayaP 😃 

Level 8

Hello @Anonymous

Nice click and beautiful weather out there. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @DhéèrajV.  Although it is a mountain, the weather is nice.

Level 8

I belong to mountains too @Anonymous. 

And I love to see green mountains with snow caps 🙇🏔 

Level 8

Re: Hi

Hi @Klindaluna, Welcome to Local Guides Community. As this is your first post in connect. Thank you for your posting. Since you're new to Connect. You can introduce or describe yourselfhere so that other may get a chance to know about you. I wanna share you some tips which will be very helpful for you.

Here are a few tips for using the community:

• Before start an discussion in localguidesconnect at first Search the community if your discussion related question is already asked. May be someone has had the same issue, same question, same request or same suggestion. So, it's can stop making duplicate discussion.
  • Use 'Share Your Photos and Discoveries' section to share your beautiful photos with description.
  • Share posts that are relevant to Google Maps, Local Guides and exploring your world.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well.
  • Be kind, patient, and understanding. Help us make Local Guides Connect a friendly and helpful place to be.
  • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (your's or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.
  • Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides.
  • Checkout the terms & conditions about posting on LG forums.
  • Use this link to meet the Google moderators
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.
  • Use Google Local Guides forum to check any fellow Local Guide around you.
  • You can also connect with Local Guides on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube!

Hope you can understand.

Thanks for being with Local Guides.

Happy Guiding

Happy Mapping

Regards,

- Al Naiem

Anonymous
Not applicable

🗻

It is very interesting when mountain have snow brighten by sun @DhéèrajV  

🗻

Level 5

1. Name: Sultan Mohammad
  2. Location: Jeddah - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love google community and would like to help on my part by contributing my personal favorites.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I'm crazy about exploring new delicacies from the multicultural cuisines available in this world. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I'm like a treasure hunter (restaurants) for my friends and they always consult me before visiting my recommendations.
  6. My hobby: To convey the expressions and reactions coming out from people when they have first bite of a new dish they never had before. 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Welcome To Bao Loc

Hello @RAhul2505 and welcome to Connect!

I've moved your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know other local guides!

Since you're new to Connect, here are some tips about being part of the community:

Thanks again!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!