Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

1. Name: MiroslavP 🙄
  2. Location: 🇷🇸🇷🇸 Serbia 🇷🇸🇷🇸
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Ability to make some, even if so, small impact 👩‍💻. The easiness of making such impact🤳- just take few shots 🚵 - get general info 👀 and u're all done - make change - put that on Map. From the very beginning I liked the diversity of making changes and that's what keeps me going 🤾. Here on forum I like diversity on kultural level 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🙏👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👦👨‍👧‍👧👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨
  4. My favorite thing to explore That would be without doubt central parts of major cities enywhere I go 🏢🏣🏤🏯🕍 (buildings, architecture & how's that associated to people who live there).
  5. Fun Fact about me: Have a huge dream about visiting New York 🗽

Zl.jpg

Connect Moderator

IMG_kax1bz.jpg

Name: Md Shafiul Bashar,

Level 8 Local Guide

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Guiding on maps is my best hobby because its use my lazy time for help other. I love to see on maps what’s other local guides say and what’s about other places configuration. I also like to write review on maps. Being a local guide I have the chance to share my experience globally or learn by seeing other activity on Local guides Connect forum. I can also update my area mapping by using only Google maps.  Wow!!!!

I love to share: I love to share my Photographs on maps. Make me proud when I see my photo view counts , its helps other people to know many unseen places globally. So when I visit any place don’t miss the chance to collect that area photographs. I also want to share ideas to the new Local guides on Local Guides Connect forum and i like this job.

How did I hear about Local Guides: When I started to make contribution ( Write review) on maps I have received a notification to Join with Local Guides. Then I learn about Local guides program on connect .

Fun Fact About Me: Meeting with many friends or visit unseen places is very interesting for me. So when I make any meet-up with new  for Introducing Local Guides or my community, I feel very fun or pleasure that moment. 

Happy Guiding!!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice introduction @ShafiulB

Level 9

Have a wonderful life with my family wish you the same...

AMMAN,JORDAN FLAGAMMAN,JORDAN FLAGAMMAN,JORDAN FLAGWelcome to EzwittiWelcome to EzwittiWelcome to Ezwitti

What I Love About Being A Local Guide :

I Love The Fact That People Naturally love to Share the Advice (For Free)  About where to go for Restaurant, Shopping,  & tourist or Just spend quite  nice time with family. I love Maps & before Google Maps I buy a Map & (search about Yellow Pages in the hotel 🙂 for every country i visit ,but now its much easier

to see all the world from your mobile navigate the city search about Places & see the real feedback from you about your experiences  and you see my feedback , About me this save a lot of Time & Money  that spend in searching the internet or reading about the city i will visit , With Google Local Guides We Can Help Millions of People and of course we can help each others as A Local Guides Community 

how to tie your shoes & how to use Google maps ( Share location , traffic , contributions) will be critical  Life skills for this century and this what i try to teach my Three daughters.

I LOVE TO SHARE :

When My Father died  i was a teenager my family give me the Shopping Responsibility with a tight budget to buy all the grocery list, so i practice to search about best quality with best price & now after 20 years  i have my own family i still do the same, I LOVE SHOPPING  compare prices ,wait the 70% sale

the free parking not crowded places , & i love to share how i enjoy my time with my kids which resturant , children museum , Gardens , Playing Areas .....

20170420_085225.jpg

How I Hear About Local Guides :

its a funny story : i visit Netherland for business i stay in a nice Hotel and go vegetarian for two days in the 3rd day i go with friend to a turkish restaurant and it was a very very tasty we try the majority of the menu , when i come back i upload the pics on google maps, @ that time i don't know about Local guides after couple of days i receive  an email from google : (Thanks for adding photos to Google Maps! Your New Photo is a great addition to google maps Millions of people rely on photos like yours when they search for places. Thanks for sharing your photos with the world. You're invited to join Local Guides! )

I accept the invite without any delay and start to make the world better place as much as i can.

Fun Fcats About Me : one of few men on earth who love & enjoy Playing With kids all the day ( there is a child inside me )

Ikea Ice creamIkea Ice cream 

Where to Meet:

See You All Soon in

San francisco , Jordan & Your City 

wish you all the best because you make your best you bring something amazing and valuable to life of thousands of Local Guides and make it easy to help each other, Thank you....

Level 10

Name: I am Samson

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my voluntary contributions of review's, photos, adding of places, checking the facts I make to the Google maps is helping millions of people in the world day by day! This brings me great excitement and happiness!!!!I 

I love to share: I love adding places that are not yet listed on the Google maps, so that when other people try to find that place, they can locate it easily. Whenever I visit a place, I like leaving a helpful review about the place so that other people can have a view about the place.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I downloaded the Google maps app and when I saw the start contributing icon, I clicked and started doing my part to make the world a easier place for people to locate with adequate and reliable information.

Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling, visiting tourist attractions, discovering hidden gems and driving true remote areas to discover nature at its best. I am a nature addict. I have a great sense of humor as well and when with me it's always fun all the way 🙂

IMG_20170903_162407~2.jpg

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR warm welcome to local guides connect community month of february 2018.

Level 10

@GusMoreira One more month in The New Year has gone, one more month from our life has also gone. One more month we the Local Guides around the Globe have been with each other and try our best to upgrade the Maps. It's a HAPPY CONNECT FAMILY.

Thanks a lot for your lovely introduction and the nice pic of your childish laughing face.

God Bless You !

Level 10

Re: I m new

@MKA2 Welcome to this family and thanks to be here.

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP  Excellent. Thanks.

Level 10

@Surendra  Thanks for good intro.