BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

Hey @MarieP I just now saw your message here, yes Kotor is indeed very special, maybe the most impressive place on the coast of Montenegro. If you have a chance to visit again I would definitely recommend, also it is nice to explore the mountainous part in the northern side of the country. There are few national parks, and the mountains are indeed sculptures. 

Yes fog is so mysterious, and at the same time dense. A bit like when we think intensely about things, and usually something wonderful emerges after the pressure and density. 

About the painting, yes that is my work, I have been creating a collection in the last 6 months, and this is one of the earlier pieces. Are you an artist as well? I am still finding my way around this forum. It is strange it doesn't have more social aspects, so that we can learn about each other from the profiles, or maybe there is but I am too new to see it 🙂 

Level 2

IMG_20170202_213911.jpg

Level 7

Hi,

My Name is Sanjay Paul. I am from Hyderabad, India. I love South-Indian food. I love roaming around. My hobbies are watching YouTube, Songs, Yoga, Boxing and many more...oh! Yes, Cooking and so on.....on.and on...... And my favorite game "Cricket". And of course! I love Team India. 

Thank you Google Maps.

Thank you all.

Bye

Level 7

Hello! Nice to see u. Where r u from?

Level 2

Hello LG's!!!! Introduce Yourself - February 2017

1. Name: Ninoshka
  2. Location: Gurnee, IL (originally from Toa Baja, Puerto Rico)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The first thing we do before we do/but/go anywhere is Google the place. Thanks to LG I can get my answers quicker and share all the places I love...and not so much ❤️
  4. I love to share: Food & Drink & Family Places. I am all about the guest/customer experience.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Was offered the opportunity by Google after reviewing a local doctor office
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am 4'11 but have the presence of a 6'5 person....size doesn't matter always 🙂
Level 8

1. Name: Umashankar Behera
  2. Location: Brahmapur,Odisha,India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: i am feel great to be a part of it.
  4. I love to share: Writing reviews,Adding Photo,Adding places,Upload 360 image,etc.........
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I became a Local Guides in 2016. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me:I am helping people
  7. @BellaWi
Level 7

Hi,

Hey it's wonderful to have so many friends here. 😊
So let's move on and Yap! It's 8AM in India and I am ready to get some awesome Street View today.
What about u my friends?

Level 7

Re: Hello LG's!!!! Introduce Yourself - February 2017

😊 True

Level 8

Name: Sampson
What do I love about being a Local Guide: Can help others while helping to myself. Meet friends from all over the world - even it is the very first time to meet, feels like long time friends. @BellaWi, I am glad that you enjoyed the coffee.
I love to share: Information
How did I hear about Local Guides: Surprise Surprise - From Android Maps then using Google Search.  Somehow, this photo got large number of views (in my personal scale).  Make me search about LG.  Discovered there was a Google Hosted Event in 2015 at Taipei 101, started preparing myself for the next - I took part in two during Sep 2016.
Fun Fact About Me: Not being shy to speak out.  Even when truth hurts....  (Is that funny?  No, right?)  Actually, I don't know how to be funny.

Intro_Feb2017.jpg

Level 6

Re: Bilal Ahmed - Islamabad, Pakistan

Hi everyone! here is my introduction to the community. 

1. Name: Bilal Ahmed
  2. Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Its my pleasure to be a Local Guide. I love travelling and always in search of information related to the places I need to visit for better planning. Now I am helping community with my own knowledge and experience of exploring the world via this digital platform.
  4. I love to share: I love to share precise and accurate information, textual or photographic so that people can get actual details regarding places
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I hear about Local Guides from media and I was surprised to know that visualized dashboard is available where I can share my knowledge with the community.

I hope to keep contributing the efforts for improving maps for community.

Regards!

Bilal