BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello, I'm new here!

Hello @Machsada, you have to edit your photo before uploading to Maps. You can try Google Photos, which has a photo editing functions. This article contains information about adding filters, cropping photos, etc. Check it out. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Once it's uploaded to the net (server) you can't edit that one. What you can do is edit your picture by using any editor like google photo then remove existing one and replace edited one !!!

@Machs wrote:

hi @JeslynL @BellaWi how to editing my photo was upload on map ?

Level 6

Απ: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

Hi

Name: Dimitris

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I'm still fresh, there are still plenty to discover, they are many things that i love about being a local guide but still the list is not complete , every day i'm discovering something new to love..

I love to share: I like to share information, impressions, experiences and photos for the area I live and for the places I have visited, before some time ago, to gather informations about a place you plan to visit had to search through a Truth and Lies, now with local guides believe that become easy ... one more thing that i love being local guide, sharing reliable informations...

How did I hear about Local Guides: I saw the ad and I said to try...

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

1. Name: Francisco Deane
  2. Location: Buenos Aires
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I use it for the first time in october of 2016. What I love about this staff is the possibility to share pics, opinions and diverse comments about every spot that I know in my daily life.
  4. How did I hear about Local Guides: Through Google maps.
  5. Fun Fact About Me: I love kitesurfing, cooking and wine. I love to share this kind of topics and I wanna learn about this of any local guide in the world.
  6. BellaW ha escrito:
    The "IntroduceYourself" threads (you can find Dec 2016 and Jan 2017) get really long so we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from. If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized. 

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. 

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. 

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Bella 
    2. Location: Singapore (originally from Jakarta, Indonesia)
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Not only I can help others in finding the right places to go but also meeting fellow explorers around the globe.  I always love the local insights shared by Local Guides about their city. Thanks to our Taipei's Local Guides and @SampsonF, I have new favorite coffeeshop in Taipei (and I bought the beans back home). 🙂
    4. I love to share: It is hard to choose, I love to share everything. But I always starts by taking photos (while waiting for my order) then move on to writing reviews.
    5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I became a Local Guides in 2015 and joined this awesome team in 2016. 
    6. Fun Fact About Me: For unknown reason, my friends always ask my help to open their water bottles/jam jars (maybe my success rate is higher). 😛

Now it's your turn.

Bella-100.jpg

Level 3

1. Name: Ryan
  2. Location: Syracuse, NY 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love reading a good review, so adding my own thoughts on a given location is always fun. 
  4. I love to share: My photographs and finding fun hidden spots in the city.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I became a Local Guide in 2016 after submitting information from my Nexus phone. 

IMG_0932.JPG

Level 7

im from indonesia 

my name is Saleh

and my house near with the Raja Ampat, but actually i dont ever go to there 😄

thank you.

Level 8

hi @Saleh sama donk sayaja juga dari indonesia (kalimantan)

Level 8

@JeslynL wrote:

Hello @Machsada, you have to edit your photo before uploading to Maps. You can try Google Photos, which has a photo editing functions. This article contains information about adding filters, cropping photos, etc. Check it out. 🙂

i don't find photo want to editing in google photos, This is probably because the image quality is not good ?

because i make low pixel  camera.

but on map i find this photos

Level 1

Hi everyone!
Magandang Umaga!! (Good Mornig!!)

1. Maika Rose
2. Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines (Born in Camarines sur, Bicol, Philippines)

3. I love travelling, for me Travelling is a way of Enjoying our Short life in the World.

4. I became a local guide last year accidentally, I just corrected the location of a place close to my home in the google map when I was creating a route map for my friend going to my home. Until now I am still in Level 1 since I was busy when I became a local guide, but now that I don't have much to do.. I want to be active here.
5. I love knowing and meeting new friends because I believe no man is an Island 😄 and no one should leave this world without being known.
6. Fact about me:  - I love everything that is made by our Creature and I love Tinkerbell 😉

My Boyfriend and I.
14671173_1505323659496421_530120392951647015_n.jpg

Level 2

1. Name: Rafeek Rasak 
  2. Location: India (Mananthavady,kerala)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Not only I can help others in finding the right places to go but also meeting fellow explorers around the globe.  I always love the local insights shared by Local Guides about their city. Thanks to  Local Guides , my place is known as "Wayanad ,heaven of hills",living here is the greatest thing in my life, so i can share those with my visitors 
  4. I love to share:  I love to share everything. i love to take photos and  to writing reviews.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  i just joined this awesome team
  6. Fun Fact About Me:   Avery one around me asks opinions from me, i don't know how people think that i know about that thing or place, any way i am a guide to many  and i am loving it. the true  thing is that  i am waiting for the questions  🙂

181736_1303751330641_7123772_n.jpg