Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Batman Türkiye

Hı everyone.

Level 7

Re: Hello local guides

Thanks JeslynL

For merging my thread with adequate post/link . I gone through with that link but it was too late 😞

I am new to connect. Littlebit confused with google + apps and google connect ! 

Thanks again for your cooperation 

Level 5

Re: Hello local guides

Ok...sama sama terimah kasih.

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

Name: Vanessa

What do I love about being a local guide: the place where I live, and also where I lived before, are almost all little village, in which seems there isn't nothing to see or to do. It's not true and being a local guide I discovered it

I love to share: to share is the religion of our century and I think it could be very helpful in a way. I like to share impressions and thoughts, maybe in a review, I'm not very good at taking photo, my fault u.u

How did I hear about local guide: I heard about this project from my boyfriend. We started together in 2016

Fun facts about me: I've started as a local guide because I could get lost even in my bedroom, so I'm ALWAYS on google maps (my hero! Thanks!)

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

1. Name: Gordon Vader
  2. Location: Brighton UK
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The usual stuff, fame, chicks, money and a sense of smugness...
  4. I love to share: pictures of my dog... he is awesome and photobombs pretty much every shot I take...
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard voices...
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am taller than I look

Level 7

Hello, World. Introduce me

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Youdee
  2. Location: Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Not only I can help others in finding the right places to go but also meeting fellow explorers around the globe.  I always love the local insights shared by Local Guides about their city. 
  4. I love to share: It is hard to choose, I love to share everything. But I always starts by taking photos (while waiting for my order) then move on to writing reviews.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I became a Local Guides in 2015 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am originally working as Radio Announcer, but also I like photography, and I am a filmmaker too. Someday I'd like to make film about #localguides all around the world.Its meIts me

Level 7

i'm new

Hello let me introduce myself
Name: Manik
What do I love about being local guide: to help find a new place, and a place that has changed function. Like in collaboration with other local guides,
Love To Share: hobby touring, sharing the story of my journey, through photos and stories I've encountered in my travels.
How Did I Hear About Local Guides: I joined the local guides at the beginning of 2017, once the new
Fun Fact About Me: My stomach distended but I always find it sixpack 😛
Level 10

Re: i'm new

Sixpack? 🙂 It's been a long time i had one...

Welcome to Connect! If you're new to Local Guides, you can learn more about making contributions to Google Maps to earn your badge within Google Maps by visiting the "Getting Started" section for helpful information. If you're interested in earnings badges here on Local Guides Connect, just keep posting interesting content and interacting with others as badges within Connect are tied to your activity in Connect (as well as within other areas of the Local Guides program).

Please read this post for tips on posting and interacting with the community. 🙂

Level 7

Re: i'm new

Hi mr luciov 

I mean sixs pack is flat stomach and muscular as if the athletes 

Level 8

Re: Hello, I'm new here!

hi @JeslynL @BellaWi how to editing my photo was upload on map ?