Roberth_SM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself - February 2017

The "IntroduceYourself" threads  get really long so we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from. If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized. 

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. 

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. 

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Roberth SM
  2. Location: Merida, Yucatan. Mexico
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like to contribute and this project I liked very much. I hope to upload many levels, and take advantage of travel to participate.
  4. I love to share: I like to make known how great Yucatan is
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I think I got an email. But I loved the idea and started to participate
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I think I really like the party

Now it's your turn.

Mérida, México
2 comments
Level 2

I'm new to Local Guides

Hi All:

I am new to this community. I would like to contribute to Google maps by providing information about my location and landmarks near my home and move up the chain in Local Guides. Can somebody help me on how to go about doing it?

I have given some feedback already moved a little bit.

My name: KUMAR RAJA

Level 5

Re: I'm new to Local Guides

Cirtainly Sir. I am too belonging to you country and glad to make you feel better. You can join the goole through the Google map, you can also achieve the stage of a Google loca guide by activly participating on the map.

*Add the missing place near you. (Tap the portion on the map for a while, wherever you want to add up the place, you will recieve a message "dropped pin

@Kumar RajaG wrote:

Hi All:

I am new to this community. I would like to contribute to Google maps by providing information about my location and landmarks near my home and move up the chain in Local Guides. Can somebody help me on how to go about doing it?

" there fill up the details of the place and add it.)

*Write the appropriate review for that where ever you visit.

*Add up the pictures of the places.

*Host a meet up or join any meet up near your locality.

I hope my suggestions will be helpful for your aim.

Aman Pandey

India

@Kumar RajaG wrote:

Hi All: